Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I appreciate the episode reminding us that Zoro is still thinking about the people of Ebisu. He knows they can't fend for themselves, so he fights on their behalf. And Yasu knew Zoro had what it took to save the country. Conquerors is just further support for what he saw in Zoro.
Yeah, that was my favorite part. Zoro’s indignation at the Beast Pirates being wasteful when the poor residents of Ebisu giving him some of the little they have
:amazing:

I was lying on my bed when I remembered the "Kaido isn't the final opponent in Wano" post and I started thinking about Kaido and our boi Zoro. Imagine a stronger enemy appearing in Wano (that would make Kaido the 2nds strongest foe) and Luffy is required to defeat said enemy while Kaido is still standing, but Kaido isn't the only one standing because so is Zoro. Now just imagine Luffy going after the new enemy while saying "Zoro, you know what to do with Kaido."
:finally:
Just imagine it...

I was lying on my bed when I remembered the "Kaido isn't the final opponent in Wano" post and I started thinking about Kaido and our boi Zoro. Imagine a stronger enemy appearing in Wano (that would make Kaido the 2nds strongest foe) and Luffy is required to defeat said enemy while Kaido is still standing, but Kaido isn't the only one standing because so is Zoro. Now just imagine Luffy going after the new enemy while saying "Zoro, you know what to do with Kaido."
:finally:
Just imagine it...
That would actually be a good way to induce ZKK