Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I am just not feeling it. The plot's too contrived, the asspulls and fake outs are everywhere. I feel no tension when reading. It doesn't bring me any joy anymore lmao. It was more like a habit that I just fulfilled, but now it became too much. Maybe I'll pick it up again some day, but not now.
Post automatically merged:

Doffy was a great antagonist. Currently, Kaido and Linlin are pure ass, boring and unappealing. Katakuri is meh. Zoro hard carries OP and is the GOAT, but even then I had to give it a rest for some time at least. Maybe when we get to the other GOATS like Mihawk and Shanks, it would be worthy to pick it up again.

Last edited:
Maybe towards eos aka in 10 years lol
I am just not feeling it. The plot's too contrived, the asspulls and fake outs are everywhere. I feel no tension when reading. It doesn't bring me any joy anymore lmao. It was more like a habit that I just fulfilled, but now it became too much. Maybe I'll pick it up again some day, but not now.
Post automatically merged:

Doffy was a great antagonist. Currently, Kaido and Linlin are pure ass, boring and unappealing. Katakuri is meh. Zoro hard carries OP and is the GOAT, but even then I had to give it a rest for some time at least. Maybe when we get to the other GOATS like Mihawk and Shanks, it would be worthy to pick it up again.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Maybe towards eos aka in 10 years lol
:milaugh:

It probably will be like that.

True, too much Luffy killed it for me. I mean , I like Luffy and appreciate his moments but that doesn't mean I wanna look at him 24/7 ffs
And you're a Luffy fan. Can you imagine what it's like for someone like me, who doesn't like Luffy lol? I understand his role as the MC, but come on. Did we really need Udon to be that long, while other more interesting parts were cut off? Only to find out that the entire Udon arc, was basically useless lmao, since Luffy wasn't damaging Kaido with what he learned there.

I'd have dropped if it weren't for Shanks.
Zoro, Mihawk and Shanks were basically the reason I kept reading for as long as I did.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž

And you're a Luffy fan. Can you imagine what it's like for someone like me, who doesn't like Luffy lol? I understand his role as the MC, but come on. Did we really need Udon to be that long, while other more interesting parts were cut off? Only to find out that the entire Udon arc, was basically useless lmao, since Luffy wasn't damaging Kaido with what he learned there.

Zoro, Mihawk and Shanks were basically the reason I kept reading for as long as I did.
Zoro is in a really cool fight right now:steef:

Make sure you keep hosting tournaments etc.
Don't leave us yet

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
True, too much Luffy killed it for me. I mean , I like Luffy and appreciate his moments but that doesn't mean I wanna look at him 24/7 ffs. I truly snapped at WCI; I'd have dropped if it weren't for Shanks.

Facts I'm legit just here for zoro.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Zoro is in a really cool fight right now:steef:
Yeah I know he's fighting King lmao. I saw all the threads being bumped up and the cringe King=Queen comments all of a sudden. I also saw the VC saying King is Queen's boss and the second strongest. Sometimes you really need to spell it out for these people.

Make sure you keep hosting tournaments etc.
Don't leave us yet
Mafia, tournaments, JJK and ROR will keep me here for some time at least.

Facts I'm legit just here for zoro.
The GOAT.