Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
In the anime he let Cabaji cut him i wish they would have been faithful to the manga
They can't put self harm into an anime that has a 12y/o target audience, same with Luffy stabbing his face.

Can't you imagine the shitstorm from angry parents whose kids harmed themselves? The whole anime would have had to be cancelled.

In the anime he let Cabaji cut him i wish they would have been faithful to the manga
damn, i know about many other differences between the manga and the anime, but i didn't know about this specifically. can't really say it's a surprise tho, grandmaster had a lot of moments like this one :steef:
im a fake zoro fan :josad:

i really gotta read the manga from the beginning someday ( i only started reading at the beginning of dressrosa since i caught up with the anime at that point)

Last edited:
damn, i know about many other differences between the manga and the anime, but i didn't know about this specifically. can't really say it's a surprise tho, grandmaster had a lot of moments like this one :steef:
im a fake zoro fan :josad:

i really gotta read the manga from the beginning at some point ( i only started reading at the beginning of dressrosa since i caught up with the anime at that point)
Yeah
Read the manga and skip all the filler arcs in the anime

The target audience is the same in the manga we have seen far worse stuff in Marineford arc alone
Marineford wasn't among the early episodes.
And there is a stark difference between general violence and self harm.

Were 10 y/o kids to imitate the scene where Zoro stabs himself simply to prove to his opponent that he can handle it in some random fight on the playground that wouldnt have turned out well