Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

https://one-piece.com/special/greg.html

グレッグ・ワーナーさんがマニアックな視点とわかりやすい解説をお届けするコーナーです。あんなところやこんなところまで、作品の魅力をじっくり語ります。これを読めば『ONE PIECE』がもっと好きになる!
グレッグ・ワーナー
ワンピースの編集者と肩を並べる知識を持つ最強の『OP』王、グレッグ・ワーナー。月刊誌『Vジャンプ』にて大人気コラム『GRELOG』も連載中。

He is a member of the OP staff that is involved in different project and he is known for his special knowledge about OP

I mean even greg is speculating that this event has to be connected with the fire festival and might foreshadowing a climactic and emotional conclusion to the conflict in Wano.

Greg is saying that this even is connected to the conclosion to the conflict in Wano.

Hello, only Kaido remain for the beast pirate.

Basically he is confirming ZKK
Oden said his soul will live on, Tenguyama said Yasuie would be watching during the Fire Festival and Ryuma had the greatest warrior's soul, coincidence?:memehm:

Btw can anyone add me to the club?

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Imagine not considering Zoro as one of the best written characters lol. Even without a huge backstory like some of the characters, he's S tier
Zoro has a lot more nuance to his character than people give him credit for. Both he and Luffy had the longest character arcs spanning over the entire pre-timeskip, starting from the moment we meet them to the moment where Luffy decides to take two years to train instead of rushing into the new world, and when Zoro sucked up his pride and bowed down to Mihawk

Zoro has a lot more nuance to his character than people give him credit for. Both he and Luffy had the longest character arcs spanning over the entire pre-timeskip, starting from the moment we meet them to the moment where Luffy decides to take two years to train instead of rushing into the new world, and when Zoro sucked up his pride and bowed down to Mihawk
I see you are a big fan of Zoro. I uploaded here a video of one youtuber about him, but it is in Russian. Great video for an hour and a half. It describes Zoro very well and everyone will look at him from the other side. Fans who already understand his character will still enjoy the video. If interested, I'll post it, you can watch it with subtitles

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I see you are a big fan of Zoro. I uploaded here a video of one youtuber about him, but it is in Russian. Great video for an hour and a half. It describes Zoro very well and everyone will look at him from the other side. Fans who already understand his character will still enjoy the video. If interested, I'll post it, you can watch it with subtitles
Ooh, if you share it i’ll definitely check it out sometime

B

Ballel

People just like to hop on bandwagons for that

They think anyone who they perceive as having "layers" to them is well written and any character who they perceive as simple as poorly written
Zoro has this seemingly simple depth to him, one has to take a closer look to see his character's complexity.
Hidden under that rugged, arrogant shell there is actually a person with a kind, soft heart who puts others before himself. Zoro would sacrifice himself any day to protect others.
One just needs to look beyond the surface.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
To me, one of the major things that make Zoro as a character is his sense of duty on his path to the top. There's an element of selflessness to his character, rooted since Kuina passed away. Despite possessing from the gate possibly the most single-minded goal of the Straw Hats, it is carried out on behalf of several characters. First his late friend and rival Kuina, then Luffy and the Straw Hats by promising to never lose, and now Wano where he wishes to liberate the people after witnessing their suffering. I like to interpret his proclaims to become the 'King of Hell' as taking back the Country considered hell on earth.

He does not consider his ambition worth following at this point if it cannot even defend the ones he has personally vowed to fight for, such as Luffy, the crew, and Kuina through the Wado Ichimonji. This is because the strength he's gain has no meaning if it is not directed with a purpose. It is that lesson he's learned from Koshiro, almost instinctively as he's matured.

He's also a bit of a breath of fresh air. Too often than not, these strong silent types are loners who act on their own, and are grim and always serious. But Zoro isn't above goofing around when it's fun times. Loves a good party and drinking. Can be as clueless as his captain in some situations that can't be solved through his expertise. This combatant with the sharpest of instincts somehow doesn't know his way around a one story house if left to his own devices, which hilarious irony to a degree and endears us to his character in lighter moments. And he values the bonds he's formed. Reminding you that under all that cool edge is a person.

Extending back to the first point, a great quality of Zoro, which you can also interpret as a character flaw, is his unwillingness to share how he feels. Perhaps not to show weakness or to not make his allies worry for him. He refuses to allow himself to be a burden, which almost always stems from those he's trying to protect or fighting for. Rika being the first in the story, who he saved without hesitation, and even offered to starve himself if it meant her assured safety, and refused to let her know he was hungry (a very samurai like trait).

I like to interpret his proclaims to become the 'King of Hell' as taking back the Country considered hell on earth.
One of the points against ZKK happening is how as the Wings of the Pirate King, Zoro and Sanji have to be on the same level or category. Do you think Zoro cutting King's right wing is also symbolism for Zoro ending his role as the Right Wing of the Pirate King? Thus elevating Zoro on the same level as Luffy as a "King".