Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Actually i think Zoro is drawn amazingly well looks the best out of the 3 for me :sanmoji:
Zoro and Luffy look better than Sanji. It’s an amazing fanart but Sanji's face and his hair is somehow weird
I'm not talking about the quality.

But how much of the art piece was given to Luffy and Sanji.

Zoro was drawn smaller, in a lower corner, when you look at the drawing you first see Luffy and Sanji, being giver brighter colors and a bigger space on the canvas, Zoro is the third one you will notice.

Unless you're already a Grandmaster fan and you will search for him.

I'm not talking about the quality.

But how much of the art piece was given to Luffy and Sanji.

Zoro was drawn smaller, in a lower corner, when you look at the drawing you first see Luffy and Sanji, being giver brighter colors and a bigger space on the canvas, Zoro is the third one you will notice.

Unless you're already a Grandmaster fan and you will search for him.
Zoro in the front Sanji and Luffy are behind him :myman:

The spoilers are magnificently flabbergasting. They consist of merely sufficient information to abstract the appearance of teh bewildering grandmaster.
I think he reads spoilers, but when Zoro shows up, he checks it out.

At least i hope so, you can't appreciate the Grandmaster just from a simple text.

:finally:

I think he reads spoilers, but when Zoro shows up, he checks it out.

At least i hope so, you can't appreciate the Grandmaster just from a simple text.

:finally:
Praising the grandmaster is good for our wellbeing. He affected my health and my happiness
Who needs bones when you are the grandmaster? I love my grandmaster.

I would do wild things for mister grandeur :finally:
I am wholeheartedly completely enthralled and left breathless in awe.