Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's also a good series to play while listening to Podcasts right? just smashing shit?

I think that's exactly what i wanted

I know people say the 3rd one is longer and has all the arcs, but the gameplay is less interesting, my friend has that one, i might play it after i beat the 4th one
the story when you get to wano is completely different but yeah it's no witcher 3 but it will be fun while it lasts,you can download a full save to unlock all characters without grinding too

I dont understand one thing. Why can't he login here and has to send message from discord?
Who’s @Guan Yu and why are messages he wrote being sent from someone else like an Oda letter from One Piece events
Whats this 😂 If you can login @Guan Yu just edit the first post

Dude logged in to vote no 😂
So this guan yu guy thinks he owns the Zoro fandom? Uhm....ok
Don't even try. The guy doesn't like me and insults me all the time.
I wonder who gave this idea of ranking members. This sounds like something Cinera would do 😂 That rank should be deleted. Whats the point of ranking fans? No other fan group has this bs
Like a cult
5 people against you joining @DoctorIndigo it isn't just Guan Yu :risitasad:
It's him and his discord friends who act like they're some kind of cult.

Fuck outta here dickrider. No one gives two fuck about you here.
Nobody gives a flying freak about your opinions half the time because you always lash out at people you disagree with or criticize you.

You’re the literal embodiment of the kind of person people have a hard time interacting with. You’re like a cactus; It’s hard to handle you.
Post automatically merged:

@ShiShiShi
Don't try to talk sense into this user
Too late lol