Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I

Indigo

I am genuinely curious, isn't 2b a lot for someone like Zoro? Leave the bias outside and answer using the in-verse knowledge we have.
It depends on what happens next.

Since Queen has 1.3 bil and King's bounty is still a secret, probably implying it will be bigger than Queen's (i would say between 1.3 bil and 2 bil). If both Sanji and Zoro go to the live floor to help, and Zoro gets healed by Marco, i would say that by Zoro defeating either Queen or King solo after everything he did against Kaido would net him a 2 bil bounty, especailly because we have Drake here who is a Marine and can inform them of what is happening.

If Zoro really does kill Kaido later on, then that 2 bil is garanteed.

Now if Zoro just gets a 2v2 or 2v1 against Queen or King, or god help him he doesn't get to fight anymore in this arc, i think a bounty of 1.3 ~ 1.5 bil is probably still in order just for the fact that he is the right hand / first mate of Luffy, who will have a huge bounty bump after facing both Big Mom and Kaido, and looks like he will come out on top.

I think Luffy should be getting at least 3 bil after Wano, and Blackbeard will do something on the sidelines to get 4 bil and stay in front of Luffy.