Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Yeah, sure, you are a Zoro-fan... in some parallel world. I've never seen you say something about Zoro, except a hate. You should not be allowed here.
What does it matter. If I dont bring any hate in here, why should I be banned ? And I dont hate on Zoro, I just bait his fans...

Big difference:lusalty:

Not exactly Zoro related, but was wondering since latest chapter. Rayleigh said latest chapter that a baby reminded him of old days

That suggest that Rayleigh had a baby, and we know he is in a relationship with Shakky

And Shakky is 64 after the timeskip and mentioned to have left piracy 42 years ago(with the timeskip), just 1 year after Mihawk was born

And considering she was chased by Garp, it suggest she was at least resonably strong and seeing how her vivre card suggest she(and Rayleigh) helped the Boa Sisters to return to Amazon lily thanks to Gloriosa(former empress of Amazon lily 3 decades ago), it implies she may have some kind of link to Amazon lily, potentially the one of the 2 previous empress before Boa Hancock

Except that since she fell in love with someone(Rayleigh) she may have been forced to leave Amazon lily. Also if Oda really drew inspiration from the 7 heroes to create the Shichibukais,

Rocbouquet(Hancock's representative) and Noel(Mihawk's representative) are brother and sister, which we only find later on. So it's not impossible in the end that Mihawk may have a link to Amazon lily as well, and thus may have been Rayleigh and Shakky's son, which could also further explain the similarity in their outfit potentially to hint at the current wielder of the WSS title
If Ray really is Mihawk’s father it would be very weird to think that Ray was ok with having young kids like Shanks and Buggy on the Oro Jackson but left his own son behind. It would also raise the question as to why Mihawk would take (presumably) Shakky’s last name and whether the Dracule family is really native to Amazon Lily. All the same Ray and Roger’s portrayal this last chapter does raise a couple of eyebrows... very suspicious that Ray would say something like that. Good catch :kata:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
They are the main villains of the game named Romancing SaGa 2: https://saga.fandom.com/wiki/Romancing_SaGa_2

You can see a description of their characters here: https://saga.fandom.com/wiki/The_Seven_Heroes

And among them, as mentioned Rocbouquet(Hancock's representative) and Noel(Mihawk's representative) are brother and sister, and for your information, Crocoboy's representative has the appearance of a female :yearight:
Is there anything that proves that the original Warlords were inspired by the heroes or is it just a reasonable theory?