Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Jewelry Bonney is a plot device specifically created to age Gorosei back to their prime. :goyea:
Wow that is dumb plan even Blackbeard are smarter than 5 gorsei. Literally just kill jewlery bonney and get age control fruit and give cp0 fruit to return gorsei back to prime. Jesus burgress do same trick on luffy but got stop by Sabo.

What is gorsei excuse for not helping Garp on xebec thing or taking part marineford war?

Hmm, might have to check out her body of work. Thanks for the info, Momo.
I have checked her IG pictures. So far she is doing a good Smoshigi impression cause she looks cool when she is smoking lol.
Also noticed that she seems like a proficient martial artist which is a must for her character. I need more pictures of her when she wears blue and formal glasses if she can incarnate the kinder side of the captain.

If the first season ends in Loguetown, Luffy vs Smoker and Zoro vs Tashigi must leave a great impression for the finale if they want to get another season. So I hope they do something we have not seen in the manga with the marine duo actually working as a team against Luffy and Mosshead. It will be great if they make Tashigi look more competent and use the rainy atmosphere of Loguetown for a rather flirty fight like Shang Chi.

Tsuchiya is still my favorite so far but her lack of fluency in English might be an issue but I am willing to give a chance to Noah.

Last edited:
I really wonder where Oda was going with that Ushimaru subplot, given that he confirmed he wasn’t Zoro’s dad
Ushimaru will end up being his grandpa or uncle and Zoro's father will be...? There's no way we don't get to know Zoro's parents, I'm leaning towards his Mom being a Shimotsuki that probably died and his father the Roronoa, will he be alive, are we going back to the Greenbull theory? We'll find out sooner or later.

There might be allusions to the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombing should the Island land over the capital, and just how most post bombing stories involve the survivors picking themselves back up, Momo will rally the people that Wano can be rebuilt as long as it has people.

hmmm
I already think the explosion should occur at least as fake hype fir act 3 end.

Like this onigashima explode in air above the capital act 3 end,
act 4 we see onigashima destroyed to parts and kaidou flames are gone , the capital people are running away from the falling rubbles.

Momonosuke save citizens by making some rubbles float , also otger members of SHs and samurai are saving citizens.

onigashima side almost everyone is ok but they already fallen in the capital

thanks to zoro he cut the explosion before it destroy everyone.

Thats because Zoros biggest wanker is Oda. We should always expect more
Infact Oda isn't wanking Zoro that much (based on his standers of wanking). Here a Q&A interview (2017) with Junji Shimizu one of one piece directors (rough translation)
"We (in the anime) don't give Zoro and Sanji screen time as much as Luffy because we don't want any character to take the shine away from Luffy. And this is our way and Oda's way in doing it and we agree with it"

Although this was obvious since it's shounen anime, but just to make the clear things clearer.

Last edited: