Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I want to share some of my favorite Zoro non-combat related moments in Wano. I will also share a list of my favorite combat moments this arc as well, but I don’t think Zoro’s introspective nature is as appreciated.

1. Zoro reunites with Luffy. Luffy always outwardly expresses how he is feeling, but Zoro is more reserved. It was wonderful seeing Zoro expressing such joy! Then Zoro and Luffy immediately become the chaotic duo I love!

2. Zoro meets Yasuie and interacts with the people of Ebisu. I also thought that Zoro drinking the clean well water clearly parallels his interactions with Rika. Furthermore, Zoro drinking the water shows humility because he sees how welcoming the residents are, and he knows that’s all they have. They clearly need it more than him, but Zoro accepts their gesture of kindness and kinship.

3. Zoro’s reaction to Yasuie’s death. His anger is really tense and justified. I like how he was initially angry at the residents for laughing until Hiyoir explained the full story.

4. Zoro reminisces about the bonds that he has formed with his swords. He treats them with respect and sees them as intregal in achieving his dream as WSS. It was also good to see Zoro remembering how far he has come on his journey.

5. Zoro remembers Kuina, their shared dream, and his promise to Luffy as a way to fully accept that he too has kingly ambitions. On the rooftop, Zoro was confused or almost in denial that he could be a conqueror. It is rare to see any sort of denial from Zoro. It is so great to see Zoro unlock a power that he truly deserves!