Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I miss Zoro. One Piece is really becoming Luffy’s story. It always was but the SHs still had a narrative purpose. Now their purpose seems to be reacting to Luffy. Their reactions are always drawn the same.

Interestingly, Zoro hasn’t reacted to gear 5 yet. I wonder if this is because Zoro’s a proactive rather than reactionary character. He’s the only one who didn’t react to the news of Vivi’s capture. He also doesn’t explore Egghead with gusto because he knows they need to prepare themselves for any threat. Zoro’s a great right hand because he isn’t afraid of having an unpopular opinion. His statements force Luffy and the others to consider other viewpoints.

Speaking of threats, I hope Zoro fights Kizaru. He knew that exploring a government island could result in dire consequences. Now Kizaru had an entire fleet heading towards Egghead. I would like to see Zoro awaken advCoO when he fights Kizaru.

I miss Zoro. One Piece is really becoming Luffy’s story. It always was but the SHs still had a narrative purpose. Now their purpose seems to be reacting to Luffy. Their reactions are always drawn the same.

Interestingly, Zoro hasn’t reacted to gear 5 yet. I wonder if this is because Zoro’s a proactive rather than reactionary character. He’s the only one who didn’t react to the news of Vivi’s capture. He also doesn’t explore Egghead with gusto because he knows they need to prepare themselves for any threat. Zoro’s a great right hand because he isn’t afraid of having an unpopular opinion. His statements force Luffy and the others to consider other viewpoints.

Speaking of threats, I hope Zoro fights Kizaru. He knew that exploring a government island could result in dire consequences. Now Kizaru had an entire fleet heading towards Egghead. I would like to see Zoro awaken advCoO when he fights Kizaru.
There's 2 ways this can go
1 - Oda does the right thing
2 - after months of doing nothing in the ship and missing everything Oda has Zoro and Brook go inside the Lab and join with the other Strawhats :kobeha:

Clash with Kizaru, clash with S-Hawk and show us his DF and use of haki and a CoC blast, I know that Oda loves to have conquerors that never use CoC but Zoro isn't one of those filler characters. That would be enough for this arc. :myman:

There's 2 ways this can go
1 - Oda does the right thing
2 - after months of doing nothing in the ship and missing everything Oda has Zoro and Brook go inside the Lab and join with the other Strawhats :kobeha:

Clash with Kizaru, clash with S-Hawk and show us his DF and use of haki and a CoC blast, I know that Oda loves to have conquerors that never use CoC but Zoro isn't one of those filler characters. That would be enough for this arc. :myman:
Because this is Oda, I really feel like option 2 is going to come to fruition.

High school musical 1 to 3 duration : 98 minutes + 104 + 112 = 314 minutes

Wano duration : 4 years = 2,102,400 Minutes

Yeah I'd rather go through the musical
Bruh
I hated highschool musical. Everyone was into that shit when it came out. This movie gave me so much cringe PTSD that every time I would see Vanessa Hudgens' or Zack Efron's face anywhere on TV for the following 10 years I went into instant rage mode.
Wano at least has some good things.

Apollo

The Sol King
Bruh
I hated highschool musical. Everyone was into that shit when it came out. This movie gave me so much cringe PTSD that every time I would see Vanessa Hudgens' or Zack Efron's face anywhere on TV for the following 10 years I went into instant rage mode.
Wano at least has some good things.
I am sure its less torture than reading wano weekly...

I have been watching/reading one piece since 2006, I only dropped it during Wano because of how bad it was. No story arc will be as torturous as Wano in the history of writing.