Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I fear the treatment Usopp will get in Elbaf and Nami in laugh tale :josad:
Usopp is more of a mental growth thing, he's not a special snowflake with a legendary strong dad that was once a God and we know his mother, Nami will have to wait just like Zoro. The best is saved for last, right? There's a reason why Oda was done with Lanji 2 arcs ago but hasn't done much with the triggers of One Piece.

How can you not hate Zoro, he doesn't cry like a bitch in every arc, he doesn't need magic fruits or scientific handouts, he's the only good looking male in the Strawhats, he's treated like a GIGACHAD in universe, his parallels are some of the strongest characters ever, I'm so jealous...I hate him so much and I hate Oda even more for not making 2 Piece real, fuck him and fuck his editors that don't let him write Zoro as a weak bum that jobs to Vergos and Pekoms, he's supposed to be weak like Lanji and far beneath Goofy and anyone that owns a ship, fuck OP and fuck this forum!

:catcry:

I fear the treatment Usopp will get in Elbaf and Nami in laugh tale :josad:
Don't know about Ussop but nami treatment has been good the first two arcs of the timeskip she also has a good treatment nowadays but not like FI or PH both zoro and nami are my favourites characters but can't deny both have a problem zoro is limited in narrative while nami has to be saved everytime but both are the best strawhats by far
They love Zoro too much not to:steef:
Yes chief of staff is a Zorofan :pepebusi: