Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Clownda was starting to given them dynamic in manga but because of fucking LA he will start again to limit it :peperain:
Clownda is a Wack tbh:josad:
Post automatically merged:

wtf these page look so alike, the way zoro blocked and the conversation lmao. Even the facial expression.

Stomp incoming:crazwhat:

OMG My Daily ZoNarium has been restored:steef:

The Strawhats have been dealing with all vegapunks invention in this arc. From the robotic sea beasts that they fought upon arrival, the seraphims, the laser dome that keep them trapped, and now the pacifista mark 3. Only things left is motherflame Stellar greatest crafting and biggest mistake which will be used by evil punk york to try and wipe them out after she is free kinda like pizarro golem arm, the elbaf giant attack on kidd pirates ship. Oda had been hyping motherflame for a reason.

-Zoro beat King who Beat Marco proving he is far far beyond commender level

-Zoro fought Kaido and Big Mom proving he can take on the yonkos.

-Zoro tame enma and achieve KoH style proving he is an hakimasters of the same Caliber as prime Oden.

-Zoro final attack is the same as ryuma used to free wano proving he Can one shot dragon no matter their Durability.

-Zoro fought Seraphim for a whole day proving he Can control enma as light as Oden now.

-Zoro become a master swordman like Shanks proving he is around his level and now has to surpass him to face Mihawk.

-Zoro no diff Lucci Cypher pool strongest assassin who is far far far above VAs proving he Can handle anything the WG Can trow in his way.

- what is missing now is Zoro clash with Kizaru (gonna prove he Can take on an Admiral)

Last edited:
wtf these page look so alike, the way zoro blocked and the conversation lmao. Even the facial expression.

Also

But honestly i would be scared It's Clownda the one who we are talking idk how it will go if Luffy vs kizaru It's first or whatever maybe will have to wait to november? wich i'm scared for 1097 but in paper zoro should end up this fight ASAP and join vs kizaru

Arata became very popular on Instagram too because of his Zoro's role
https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4943673763233853/4943674862734754
:gokulaugh:

Last edited:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Also

But honestly i would be scared It's Clownda the one who we are talking idk how it will go if Luffy vs kizaru It's first or whatever maybe will have to wait to november? wich i'm scared for 1097 but in paper zoro should end up this fight ASAP and join vs kizaru

Arata became very popular on Instagram too because of his Zoro's role
https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4943673763233853/4943674862734754
:gokulaugh:
i’m happy more people are becoming Mackenyu fans :finally:

If Oda keep giving Admiral to Luffy and other factions...

It might kill any chance for Sanji vs Admirals. Oda seem to wanna give Admiral the same traitement as yonkos in that regard.

Kaido ==>Luffy
Whitebeard=Marines and Blackbeard
Big mom-Alliance as a whole
Shanks==>Blackbeard
Mihawk===>Zoro
Kizaru==>Luffy
Fujitora===> crossguild
Aramaki==>Zoro
Kuzan===>Blackbeard or Marines alliance
Akainu===>Luffy