Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
C

Cruxroux

I saw something on X about horses being burned by foxes which is probably bs, the only thing I can find about the bakotsu is how it dies.
There's literally nothing on bokutsu on internet.

But I found something closer it though.
It's matches the most things except for being a horse 💀💀

Gashadokuro (餓者髑髏)

Gashadokuro means “starving skeletons” in Japanese. However, they are more accurately, huge starving skeletons. As in, immensely powerful bony Japanese monsters several times the size of an average human.

Believed to be formed from the bones of those who died in battle or famine, these horrible aberrations roam the wilderness hunting for victims while making gachi gachi sounds. At the sight of any, they seize and chomp off heads, or just crunch the hapless victims whole.

Because they are so large, they are nigh indestructible too(reference venus representing Diamond). A popular belief is that a Gashadokuro will only crumble when the negative energy that created it is expended. Something that could take a long time to happen.

Oda already answer this few years back.
And in the novelisation of Loguetown, Zoro is saying that Tashigi get on his nerves because she looks like Kuina but act nothing like her. He even think that she is a disgrace to Kuina’s name.
It is highly unlikely that this ship ever happen. Zoro has more chance to end to be Hiyori’s toy boy than yo Tashigi’s husband :saden:

Oda already answer this few years back.
And in the novelisation of Loguetown, Zoro is saying that Tashigi get on his nerves because she looks like Kuina but act nothing like her. He even think that she is a disgrace to Kuina’s name.
It is highly unlikely that this ship ever happen. Zoro has more chance to end to be Hiyori’s toy boy than yo Tashigi’s husband :saden:
Perona already claimed Zoro as her boy toy, Tashigi could be the granddaughter of one of the 15 Shimotsuki that didn't settle down in the Shimotsuki village.

i can't see the link that u gave:josad:
What is it that u search? i might knew it
It's a manga-style image of Zoro shirtless, with eyes closed, unsheating one of his swords with Adv CoC leaking from it

This one maybe? Although all his swords have conquerors.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_102

Link in case the image doesn't show, just scroll down a little.
This is AWESOME
It's not precisely the one I meant but is amazing

Is there a HQ version or polished version of this masterwork?