Thatguy and ThatWife divorce thread

Who should get custody of Thatkid?

• Total voters
@ThatWife and @ThatSlut please step into the ring​
Never. My nails could break.

Thats true! :blush:
It would definitely help your case. Now's a good time as ever to throw @ThatSlut under the bus!
Oh, shut up. He isn't going to tell you anything :few:

@ThatSlut is a freak who will do kind of man! You know she's got some sick fetishes in her head :whitepress:
Funny thing to hear from you! Missing ThisKid? :myman:

Okay I've finally caught up with this clusterfuck of a thread :risicheck:

If anything the main thing with giving @ThatGuy custody of his son is A) he's pleading insanity @Sigran101 was the only juror to bring this up btw and B) he's literally dating a hooker by the name of @ThatSlut these two things should surely be enough to bar him from basically ever seeing his son again until he's 18. Surely right?

Okay I've finally caught up with this clusterfuck of a thread :risicheck:

If anything the main thing with giving @ThatGuy custody of his son is A) he's pleading insanity @Sigran101 was the only juror to bring this up btw and B) he's literally dating a hooker by the name of @ThatSlut these two things should surely be enough to bar him from basically ever seeing his son again until he's 18. Surely right?
Disagreed. @ThatKid could suffer from not seeing his father.

This is why I said foster care.
Why dump him off with foster care when he's perfectly contempt with where he is?
Wait a minute hes 2????
Mighty talkative for a 2 year old

All my 2 year old done was finger paint the closet door with his faeces
This family is quite peculiar

We only do our best :endthis:

Disagreed. @ThatKid could suffer from not seeing his father.
The same thatkid that's completely scrubbed the memory of his biological father from his brain? I think he'll be okay. :saden:

Although I know you're just saying this because lawyer stuff...