Character Discussion That's why I have trouble with Kid fans and the character himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check out this pic, we see a very well-known Kid fan on Twitter who wants people to believe that Kid and Luffy are treated equally, which is totally wrong.

He purposely took away the fact that Luffy put Hakis forward to put him down just so that people who don't read the chapters fear they are equal. While in reality Luffy is much stronger than Kid in all areas.

The only thing Luffy doesn't seem to have is awakening and it turns out he's actually going to reveal it against Kaido. It's one of the reasons why you hate a character after a while, it's his fanbase that is always being abused.

@Luffy is the mc @Monkey D Theories @ConquistadoR @Trafalgar_D_Law @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos @WesMidnight @Weatherford

As I often say Kiddo fans have the same mindset of Sanji fanbase, otherwise I like Kiddo
no they are much worse than Sanji fans
Post automatically merged:

Their logic:

Luffy is captain, Kid is caption.
Zoro is VC, Killer is VC.

So at the end of the day, Luffy = Kid, and Zoro = Killer.
status and power have nothing to do here, they want to force a rivalry currently Luffy and Zoro are thousands of miles ahead of Kid and Killer

It's crazy

The only thing Kidd has over Luffy is awakening but Luffy is rubber so his awakening doesn't even affect Luffy.
The real check list should be
FS: Luffy ☑️ Kidd✖️
Adv CoA: Luffy ☑️ Kidd ✖️
CoC: Luffy ☑️, Kidd ☑️
Awakening: Luffy ✖️ Kidd ☑️
CoC coating: Luffy ☑️ Kidd 😢
Being impressed by the other: Luffy 😴 Kidd 🤩
That's why I don't understand when people say Kid is close to Luffy

Check out this pic, we see a very well-known Kid fan on Twitter who wants people to believe that Kid and Luffy are treated equally, which is totally wrong.

He purposely took away the fact that Luffy put Hakis forward to put him down just so that people who don't read the chapters fear they are equal. While in reality Luffy is much stronger than Kid in all areas.

The only thing Luffy doesn't seem to have is awakening and it turns out he's actually going to reveal it against Kaido. It's one of the reasons why you hate a character after a while, it's his fanbase that is always being abused.

@Luffy is the mc @Monkey D Theories @ConquistadoR @Trafalgar_D_Law @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos @WesMidnight @Weatherford
Kidd is essentially Sanji of Luffy.

Just like Sanji fans would continue to piggy bag off of Zoro, Kidd fans would continue to piggy bag off of Luffy.

The only thing Kidd has over Luffy is awakening but Luffy is rubber so his awakening doesn't even affect Luffy.
The real check list should be
FS: Luffy ☑️ Kidd✖️
Adv CoA: Luffy ☑️ Kidd ✖️
CoC: Luffy ☑️, Kidd ☑️
Awakening: Luffy ✖️ Kidd ☑️
Being impressed by the other: Luffy 😴 Kidd 🤩
Lets do one for Zoro and Sanji

AdvCoA: Zoro ☑️ Sanji✖️
Tanks Top Tier attacks: Zoro ☑️ Sanji✖️
Injure Most durable top tier: Zoro ☑️ Sanji✖️
CoC: Zoro ☑️, Sanji✖️
Have a Yonko be impressed by you: Sanji😴 Zoro🤩

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
They are not treated equally.

Luffy looks easily the stronger folk at the moment.

A single Ikoku Sovereignity was so dangerous for Kidd he could barely tank it and if Law was there he would have arguably gotten mid diffed by Meme which is sad. :josad:

to be real fucking honest here, hating a character because of some stupid shitheads in that characters fandom is childish and stupid af.

im a kid fan, at the start of wano i was among the "kid = luffy" -crowd. But i can now fully acknowledge that luffy is much stronger and that kid fucking let us down.

They are not treated equally.

Luffy looks easily the stronger folk at the moment.

A single Ikoku Sovereignity was so dangerous for Kidd he could barely tank it and if Law was there he would have arguably gotten mid diffed by Meme which is sad. :josad:
I find that Sanji fans accept the truth more than Kid fans I think what Sanji fans don't like about Sanji trolls otherwise I respect them.

But Kid fans don't get it, I don't know why they hope Kid is close to Luffy, some even make things up to lower Luffy's level to say that Kid is almost on the same level as Luffy. It's incredible.

to be real fucking honest here, hating a character because of some stupid shitheads in that characters fandom is childish and stupid af.

im a kid fan, at the start of wano i was among the "kid = luffy" -crowd. But i can now fully acknowledge that luffy is much stronger and that kid fucking let us down.
I think Kid and Law are the strongest members besides Luffy and Zoro and even Sanji who is also quite underrated while he has monstrous feats.

Kid is extremely strong, very strong if you are objective. Kid has nothing to do with Luffy.

The only thing they have in common is being a captain and having a second in the Supernova.

Otherwise resistance level and even before chapters 1000 and 1010 Luffy is much stronger than a child Zoro is much stronger than Killer.

I really think character fanboys are the worst. By always wanting to put a character at a level that is not without stopping and then persist in the work, we are repeatedly shown that Mc is much stronger than him and well, it's tiring.

Me for example I liked Zoro a lot before going on the forums but strangely since I am in the forums I like Zoro less because there are so many fanboys who are not at all objective that it harms the character.

For Kid it's the same I have nothing against him but the fact that we put him at the level of Luffy without proof each time it bothers me in the manga Kid has so far done nothing comparable to Luffy , showed no advanced form of Haki, the only thing Kid and Law seem to have more than Luffy is awakening. And it may be that we learn during the fight against Kaido that Luffy had set up his alarm clock after seeing Katakuri and Doflamingo. So even the awakening argument can be countered.

Last edited:
Luffy is going to defeat a heavily worn out Kaido. Kid is going to defeat a fresh Big Mom with Law.
When Wano is over, Luffy Kid and Law will be known as the people that took down the Yonkou.
Yes Luffy is obviously stronger but the difference is not as big as some retards are making it out to be.

i think as luffy fans
we need to get rid of this immediate insecurity whenever he is compared to anyone else . very little to argue since the story does it for you.anyone who reads this story recognises this is a very surface level comparison.

in haki
all three forms
luffy is significantly above kid
what kid has above luffy is mastery of his df.

Luffy is going to defeat a heavily worn out Kaido. Kid is going to defeat a fresh Big Mom with Law.
When Wano is over, Luffy Kid and Law will be known as the people that took down the Yonkou.
Yes Luffy is obviously stronger but the difference is not as big as some retards are making it out to be.
BM going down against Law/Kid :whitepress:

Pinnacle cope

Luffy himself is heavily worn out and he's swapping hands with Hybrid Kaido while in base

And Hybrid Kaido > Big Meme

Useless Captain Midd is closer to Zoro than Luffy

Considering how much Oda loves Luffy, I assure you he's capable of playing a joke with Big Mom. Oda is able to scare or leave Big Mom by finding an excuse with O-Lin for example to have her hero beat her later. For me it's 50-50, the most obvious thing is that Luffy beats Kaido But Bm loses face to Kid and Law, it's not so sure. This match has an uncertain outcome which is why it is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.