Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
To give you some clearance here, before this is going way more out of Hand:

Pedxi got banned for extremely insulting. He did it often before, we talked About it, but he never changed it. We Always deleted, we tried to call it out, find a better solution, but if he keeps resisting for month and just doing it again, there is some Point where we Need to act harsher than before. That is what happned. And no, it was Nothing About some baiting, it was straight up About insulting.

Also, i was forced to give Dark Knight Sanji a ban here, cause he went extremely toxic too. Not only on profile Posts (which you may saw), or the in the spoiler room, but also in private PMs to me. He even declared to me we should ban him for a year if we as Team are to biased and not able to rule a Forum. I tried to talk to him, but he wouldnt listed, just called us liars and stuff, so i gave him a 5 days ban till Monday, so he could get a free head, calm down, take a Deep breath and come back, hopefully way less toxic.

If you have any Questions, feel free to contact me per PM. :)

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
To give you some clearance here, before this is going way more out of Hand:

Pedxi got banned for extremely insulting. He did it often before, we talked About it, but he never changed it. We Always deleted, we tried to call it out, find a better solution, but if he keeps resisting for month and just doing it again, there is some Point where we Need to act harsher than before. That is what happned. And no, it was Nothing About some baiting, it was straight up About insulting.

Also, i was forced to give Dark Knight Sanji a ban here, cause he went extremely toxic too. Not only on profile Posts (which you may saw), or the in the spoiler room, but also in private PMs to me. He even declared to me we should ban him for a year if we as Team are to biased and not able to rule a Forum. I tried to talk to him, but he wouldnt listed, just called us liars and stuff, so i gave him a 5 days ban till Monday, so he could get a free head, calm down, take a Deep breath and come back, hopefully way less toxic.

If you have any Questions, feel free to contact me per PM. :)
Thanks for your explanation! And i hope you warn the Xdrake dude too, i had him in my ignore list.

Its not my problem, but i think he is toxic too for someone else who doesn't ignore him.

I always wondering who gonna be Denjiro's opponent in this fight either. So im in with Denjiro + (Sanji/X-Drake) against Queen or even Denjiro vs Queen itself.

We need to find out what exactly happening, if it is because pedxi defending sanji by saying zoro vs gifters then its same with x-drake dude. Both of them should've been banned.

If its other than Z vs S thing, then i have no idea what is actually happening.
To me Kyoshiro and Shutenmaru will fight Orochi's strongest samurais.. in chapter 929 at Orochi Banquet, Kyoshiro was alongside 2 others dudes (don't know how to post pic) maybe they will be him and Asura's opponents.
Denjiro and Asura seems so strong, if the tag team a Calamity with Z or S there will be no thrill , but if they fight Orochi strongest samurais it might be interesting, because their strength are unknown and it will hype more Wano as the land of Samurai

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
To me Kyoshiro and Shutenmaru will fight Orochi's strongest samurais.. in chapter 929 at Orochi Banquet, Kyoshiro was alongside 2 others dudes (don't know how to post pic) maybe they will be him and Asura's opponents.
Denjiro and Asura seems so strong, if the tag team a Calamity with Z or S there will be no thrill , but if they fight Orochi strongest samurais it might be interesting, because their strength are unknown and it will hype more Wano as the land of Samurai
I had a reason either why Denjiro might fight Queen and Ashura Douji will fight against Jack either.

Remember when Sanji make a mess in flower capital, Kyoshiro want Queen to send the flying six to take care of Sanji. Its not just 1, its 2 Flying Six. (This is might be the hint if X-Drake was a spy before we found out that he is actually a "Sword" member later in the story).

For Ashura Douji, we see that he fought against Jack. And that fight never ended because Kaido came to Wano all of suden with his dragon form.

So for me, there is an evidence if Kyoshiro might fight against Queen and Ashura Douji will fight against Jack again.

I had a reason either why Denjiro might fight Queen and Ashura Douji will fight against Jack either.

Remember when Sanji make a mess in flower capital, Kyoshiro want Queen to send the flying six to take care of Sanji. Its not just 1, its 2 Flying Six. (This is might be the hint if X-Drake was a spy before we found out that he is actually a "Sword" member later in the story).

For Ashura Douji, we see that he fought against Jack. And that fight never ended because Kaido came to Wano all of suden with his dragon form.

So for me, there is an evidence if Kyoshiro might fight against Queen and Ashura Douji will fight against Jack again.
Yeah but Jack did dirty to Inu and Neko , they have more points to fight him than Ashura, as they are crippled there might be some thrill , Kyoshiro can fight Queen of course, they have connections like you said, but he is already strong enough to hold his own against Queen, if you put him with Sanji they could mid diff him at most

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanjis final opponent in this arc will be Queen, but i do think who's who will be his warm up fight what do you say ?
if Queen that durable, im starting to questioning if Sanji will facing Queen tho. For me, he might able to tank KKG either.

If Sanji and X-Drake teaming up, then its different story.
Post automatically merged:

Why do you think it will be WsW ?

I think sanji will have some clashes without conclusions before the main fight but I don't think he will have 2 real fights
I think his reason is because Who'who might had sabertooth tiger/black panther DF who rely on speed.
Which is similar to Sanji fighting ability. Other than that, we see some similar behaviour from them.

Both are cigars, having interest in women, and using a black attire.