Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

And this is the very reason why the Zoro fanbase is seen as the worst.
« Everyone who disagree with me is a Zoro fan »:whitepress:

In WCI the most virulent critics of the arc, of Sanji and of Oda were Sanji fabs but yeah, now the narrative is « it was the Zoro fans »:lawsigh:

You even have bonafide Sanji fan like @SaintBellkin who were called Zoro tard:kaidowhat:

When Luffy was blow out of the roof, a lot of people mock Luffy or criticize Oda for it but the narrative is « it was the Zoro fans »:shame:

You even had bonafide Luffy fan like @Rmstorm who was called Zoro fan:kaidowhat:

A lot of people do not like Yamato or give her the hype she « deservesbut apparently it is only the Zoro fans:nicagesmile:

You even bonafide Doffy fan like @sanjikun who was call Zoro fan.:kaidowhat:

We are the bad guys of the fanbase because every « bad behavior or bad opinion » are attributed to us. That’s unfair and ridiculous but as Zoro himself we strive through hardship and adversity:steef:

Which is why Zoro is still the 2nd more popular character in the community :finally:
Zoro for me is in first place, let's remember that it is in fourth place as an appearance in the manga.
and Luffy was also voted on by Chinese bots.
Oda himself in the past was afraid that the protagonist would be overshadowed by the second, in the first interviews he had declared it, that's why he created Sanji and invented this "fake" Rivalry

You can say that, and I agree it's true, but it only stems from years of harrasment when Zoro had all the portrayal but lack of feat due to not being in any fight the entire WCI.

>Zoro will only fight Orochi
>Who's Who is Zoro's arc opponent
>Zoro won't even see Kaido, u zorotard
>Retard, Zoro can't hurt Kaido. Luffy neg diff

And list goes on.

The fact at the end is simply that these people were wrong and Zoro fans weren't. The latter got loud because after all the harassment, they just ended up being right. The former should just quietly take the L rather than bitch about it, specially after they initiated the given Wano toxicity to begin with on incredibly stupid predictions.
Lets be honest most of the fans are tunnel visioned on their fav character, No one remembers or cares about what they said years ago about Zoro or Sanji, there are new fans joining everyday. They see their fav characters get trashed they respond in similar manner. It is as simple as that.

Fans on those platform are actually intelligent. WG is the graveyard for dumb zoro fans. Not surprised you came to cry in here that other people don't subscribe to the wank you've festered in here.
Muh inTeLlIgEnT people of reddit on Zoro scarring/cutting Kaido:

Yet, if you agree with Zoro scarring Kaido?

All of these intelligent folks would downvote you to hell.

Though, considering their insane intelligence. I'm sure that their prediction came true and Zoro barely managed to tickle Kaido! Oh, wait.

Doesn't matter because in the end of the day luffy is the main character, you can shit on him as much as you want and he can look as bad as oda wants because in the end he will be the strongest and you cant argue that.
I guess it's too bad that I just did huh? Plus i didn't shit on anybody I just realize MC and Strongest are mutually exclusive, Roger was PK but 3 characters simultaneously had strongest in thier name strongest man strongest creature and strongest swordsman and garp and shiki are his rivals which means thier just as strong, but ok.

See what I meant?

Imagine generalizing something a few do in a debate with "You do it too", but losing your shit and getting super upset immediately the moment someone returns the favor by saying the exact same shit (me dubbing the fans (chaves, etc) who put Sanji=Zoro as "you"). I've never said Sanji would fight anyone but Queen, either, yet you generalized, didn't you? Why are you getting upset over me doing the same?

That's definition of hypocrisy, mate. It's like calling someone retarded but asking for a ban when they call you retarded back.

As for factual stuff. The post you quoted of mine had an entire thread attached to it to show how majority of people of every fandom would unfairly shit on Zoro and make trash, downplaying predictions only to go wrong.

In reddit, if you were to downplay Sanji by saying he'd fight Page One, you'd sit with -20 downvotes. If you were to say Zoro will not even scratch Kaido or Enma would break on him, you'd sit with +20 upvotes, as I showed you in my link. Instead of just talking out of your ass and insulting me, how about you show similar stuff of people shitting on Sanji being taken as kindly in any community?

Simply doesn't happen. You're toxic for shitting on Sanji. But you're toxic for not being toxic to Zoro. That was the norm onplaces like reddit and twitter for a long, long time- and it's an objective fact.
I didnt read every word but ill say this, i dont ignore the fact that reddit shits on zoro, im just saying people shit on sanji here and in other platforms way more then zoro like YouTube and twitter.
If i offended you im sorry, i wasn't trying to insult nor i was mad i just wanted to point out the clear hypocrisy which still exists, i haven't talked to you specifically but to the extremist zoro fans overall. im not a zoro hater or a sanji fan, i like them both its just i do not like when there is injustice.

A

Akagaminoproduction

I guess it's too bad that I just did huh? Plus i didn't shit on anybody I just realize MC and Strongest are mutually exclusive, Roger was PK but 3 characters simultaneously had strongest in thier name strongest man strongest creature and strongest swordsman and garp and shiki are his rivals which means thier just as strong, but ok.
welcome to extreme zorotard club

Ok, shiki was not his rivel if someone was it was rocks, and he is like blackbeard, about garp, he was close to roger but not the same level, the story does not require zoro to be that strong, he needs to be the world strongest swordsman which is more or less yonko level imo at least.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Muh inTeLlIgEnT people of reddit on Zoro scarring/cutting Kaido:

Yet, if you agree with Zoro scarring Kaido?

All of these intelligent folks would downvote you to hell.

Though, considering their insane intelligence. I'm sure that their prediction came true and Zoro barely managed to tickle Kaido! Oh, wait.
clashed equally with WB.... i lost my shit right there man.....

It is not as if Zoro fandom admit the problem in their fanbase. :kayneshrug:
Nope, you misunderstand what I said. The point is to not claim zoro fandom as some kind of holy saints. The toxicity comes from all fandom especially the popular characters. However other fandom like to point fingers at zoro fandom for the toxicity in the forum and turn a blind eye for their misbehaviour. Just look at all the posts above like post #58 by @Worona Woro. Zoro fans can admit that their fandom is not perfect.

Meanwhile....

Sanji - hate mostly comes for his character , because some kids like masculine , musclebrain type characters .
Zoro - many don't like his character too...But mostly hate comes due to toxicity of his fan base.
i think Sanji fans doesn't hate Zoro, but they hate Zoro fans.
but with Zoro fans, they hate Sanji itself.

this happen because Sanji had more "flaws" than Zoro, but the constant hate from Zoro fans to Sanji make Sanji fans need to hate Zoro fans (not Zoro itself)
other fandoms like on the quotes don't even want to admit the fault on the fandom, and just make excuses and put all blame on zoro fandom

The insults go back and forth between fandoms, but you don't see zoro fandom playing the victim card, turning a blind eye on themselves and blaming other people for "toxicity" as much as other fandom do, especially sanji fc against zoro fandom.

Nope, you misunderstand what I said. The point is to not claim zoro fandom as some kind of holy saints. The toxicity comes from all fandom especially the popular characters. However other fandom like to point fingers at zoro fandom for the toxicity in the forum and turn a blind eye for their misbehaviour. Just look at all the posts above like post #58 by @Worona Woro. Zoro fans can admit that their fandom is not perfect.

Meanwhile....

other fandoms like on the quotes don't even want to admit the fault on the fandom, and just make excuses and put all blame on zoro fandom

The insults go back and forth between fandoms, but you don't see zoro fandom playing the victim card. turning a blind eye on themselves and blaming other people for "toxicity" as much as other fandom do, especially sanji fc against zoro fandom.
Give this man/woman a cookie for his wisdom :josad: