Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

I didnt read every word but ill say this, i dont ignore the fact that reddit shits on zoro, im just saying people shit on sanji here and in other platforms way more then zoro like YouTube and twitter.
If i offended you im sorry, i wasn't trying to insult nor i was mad i just wanted to point out the clear hypocrisy which still exists, i haven't talked to you specifically but to the extremist zoro fans overall. im not a zoro hater or a sanji fan, i like them both its just i do not like when there is injustice.
Rn? Sanji gets 10 times more toxicity than Zoro does, no doubt.

Though during act I and II, when Zoro had portrayal, story-telling and parallels saying he'll fight Kaido and scar him, people ended up shitting on him. You could go to platforms such as reddit or twitter and the community as a whole would downvote you into oblivion if you said Zoro would face Kaido (not even kill or something, just face in a team fight). It wasn't a minority, it was the entire community, otherwise you won't sit in negatives.

All in all, point I'm making is that no one fandom is more toxic than others. If Sanji fans were shit on for years and they ended up being right, a good few of them would be just as loud. Same goes for Luffy fans. It just depends on situation, honestly.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
They are really Afraid of Zoro there. everything is zoro fans' fault. it was "lots of luffy" fans who were disappointed about "gomu gomu no mi and joyboy" destiny connection. now they turn around and blame zoro fans. LOTS AND LOTS of sanji fans were mad about him not getting a fight in wci. they shit talked oda. but now suddenly they always understood this "deep character" and oda always loved "wings" but it was zoro fans who were the problem.

we actually saw zoro blocking 2 yonko attack partially. but they will comment on every post to remind you that it was for a second. but nobody is saying how sanji got put down in a second by 2 commander(not yonko). it was so unimportant that oda didn't even show it. the feat was that insignificant. zoro has been fighting constantly for hours against fodders,appo, kaido, big mom and now king but he is still equal to sanji. Marco gets exhausted in half hour without putting any damage but thats excusable because he was "holding off" . zoro gets his 20 bone broken before asura but suddenly in that case "exhaustion" is not an issue apparently.

no matter what zoro does to these people it will always be base luffy> zoro=sanji. they have been proven wrong about everything on this arc. where does all these overconfidence come from?? "Zorotards" are maybe annoying but atleast they were right about everything. zoro scarred kaido, has king's haki, is ryuma's descendant all these theory came true. reddit would always laugh at you if you say those stuff before. i wasn't on the camp of zkk before but i hope that happens now to teach those people a lesson. the groundwork for zkk has already been beautifully done so why not??

i bet if zkk happens those guys will pretend like they always knew it would happen but still luffy>zoro=sanji and its not a "big deal" lol. just like how now they are pretending they always knew yamato is a girl even though they were calling you transphobic before
That's why I left reddit.

Bullshit.

Twitter and reddits Have more Zoro fans then this place.
Let me show you some highly upvoted comments on reddit:

Regarding Zoro cutting/scarring Kaido:

But if you think Zoro will cut/scar Kaido? Downvoted:

Regarding who Zoro will fight:

(Who's Who having about as many votes as Kaido and Big mom team fight is just bloody hilarious. 45 Orochi...)

Top comment:

One of the bottom, downvoted comment that actually turned out to be the case:

Yeahhhhh, no. Reddit as a whole would shit on Zoro left and right, only to turn out wrong and then pretend as if they never did all this stuff.

Rn? Sanji gets 10 times more toxicity than Zoro does, no doubt.

Though during act I and II, when Zoro had portrayal, story-telling and parallels saying he'll fight Kaido and scar him, people ended up shitting on him. You could go to platforms such as reddit or twitter and the community as a whole would downvote you into oblivion if you said Zoro would face Kaido (not even kill or something, just face in a team fight). It wasn't a minority, it was the entire community, otherwise you won't sit in negatives.

All in all, point I'm making is that no one fandom is more toxic than others. If Sanji fans were shit on for years and they ended up being right, a good few of them would be just as loud. Same goes for Luffy fans. It just depends on situation, honestly.
It is true to some extent, because again the 2 biggest fan communities are zoro and sanji i think, still zoro's one are way bigger then sanji which leads to more toxic people which lead to more hate, plus i think there is a difference between unrealistic and straight up hate, but everyone draws the line somewhere else i guess.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
We also have clowns like @nik87 who think zoro top 1 and above mihawk rn
Extreme Zorotards are also toxic. There is no way that Zoro is above Mihawk right now. Whats the point on facing Mihawk then if he already is number 1? I do accept every normal and non delusional zoro fans, but anything above is the same as delusional sanji fans or Luffy fans.
God mode is simply too stronk. :goyea:

people who are saying i have come here to complain and every fanbase is the same,

the difference is luffy and sanji fanbase's toxicity gets never addressed. yes sometimes zoro fans does toxic stuff but they get called out always........ but luffy is mc so you can't criticize their fans or character and sanji is the "poor bullied boy" so you can not say anything about their fanbase. you have to deal with him with kid glove..... on the other hand zoro fans get treated like the end game villain of the community. apparently they are the source of all problem
Well you guys are the biggest toxic fanbase. Even among anime fandom, zoro fanboys are in the top 10 for sure

Well you guys are the biggest toxic fanbase. Even among anime fandom, zoro fanboys are in the top 10 for sure
It depends on what you think toxicity actually is.

For twitter and reddit, 1 year ago, saying "Zoro will fight Kaido and cut him" was "toxic" and you'd be treated like villain for such.

If that's the standard for toxicity, then it's evidently retarded and objectively wrong.

For last 3-4 years, saying anything related to "zkk" is pure toxicity. What if it actually happens? Are we just going to ignore it and pretend that Zoro fans are still toxic because the people who've been wrong and outright harassing those who turned out to be right, are fair enough to determine what's toxic and what's not?

At that point, it just looks like everything else is toxic lol

But Nik ain't toxic he is just funny and I rarely seen him using any insults
Lik's "wanking" doesnt harm anyone. at least he wont cuss at you and start name-calling 24/7 or give u death threat for disagreeing with him :pepemy:

so for me Lik is>>>>all these "intellectual" posters we have here :pepemwai:
as for his opinion on Powerlvl? he has his, i have mine. i am not here on a mission to have everyone agree with me:pepelit: