Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

what a great community they think they are huh?

"just another powerscaler"

"powerscaler"

they really think they are the superior fans of One Piece because they don't like talking about powerscaling, jesus fucking christ

:seriously:
That was funny lol. r/OnePiece constantly talks about powerscaling and battles, every day you see "x vs y, who wins" threads and more.

I sincerely hope you will still be able to sleep when ZKK happens, this obsession over a fictional character can't be healthy
:cheers:
Look who is talking.
I am not the one who is on the mission of 'teaching random stranger a lesson' over a fictional character. I am not the one who made 100s of threads about a fictional character particularly about the foreshadow of ZKK.

oda will prove to you that after this arc, Monster trio exists. Zoro will defeat kaido and sanji will defeat big mom. And I think akainu will come so luffy will have an opponent. And yamato is the oden of strawhats and just like oden who is the 4th strongest on the crew, yamato will be too. And since yamato is able to fight toe to toe with kaido and so is sanji.
You had me until the last part, I had a similar notion except switch akainu with Lurking legend, but tbh Sanji isnt part of the supernova/worst generation or the rooftop combatants for a reason his character W's are more than just fighting.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy will always be protected by weak zoro.... an inevitable quirk of fate
If zoro were as close to sanji
Well, giving more importance to the fact that Zoro's main fight is King Is only logical to me, Sanji without his suit has already shown to be capable to fight shoulder to shoulder with Zoro.
Of course Zoro Is stronger, but the league, the tier Is the same.
Also, what's really dumb is trying to push Zoro > Luffy by using hakai that Zoro blocked for 1 second and broke 30 Bones in the process and going against Kaido's words, Luffy's the one that can give Kaido a funny fight, not Zoro who couldn't even put him on his knees with his strongest attack.
None wants to say Zoro = Sanji, but Zoro being more close to Sanji than Luffy Is the truth and some of you should stop being denial.
King can be the strongest after Kaido and his right hand man, this doesn't change that he's still a calamity so it's logical to say that King Is more close to the other calamity that is in the Beast Pirates since 20 years just like him, since they are both all-stars, if Oda wanted to portray King more close to Kaido he would have gave King a different role above "All stars".
If Zoro and Sanji were so equal wouldn't oda have
1) brought Sanji to the roof
2) left zoro on the live floor
3) been able to block kind with the RS
4) had Sanji declare he was only here for Kaido
5) have Sanji fight the other Supernova
6) been a Supernova
Thier tiers are not the same
Luffy got ko'd by the 1st thunder bagua alhe saw just like Zoro except zoro had blocked hakai chased prometheus and scarred kaido beforehand.

Last edited:
this didnt age well

Oh Look 1 sanji while the other 10 are zor0/mihawk/king fanboys

Mods actually protect y'all
considering how they protected you numerous times even though you constantly shittalk them, this is fucking shameful and maximum disrespect. Noodles for brains

Make useless trolls and threads to bash people/characters
you did this before as well and even admitted to doing so on discord. Creditless noodle

Its funny you mention alts like you guys dont do it like black hair,bleakash started here pretending to be a zoro fan just to downplay him.
What about moe?
The mods you say are so biased and protective of zoro fans allowed Moe back in here despite the fact that he was banned for toxicity once already.
Explain that to me?
Try to make sense of mods who are defensive of zoro allowing a known toxic sanji fan back here?
noodle is just talking bullshit, like 99% of the time he posts.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It for sure aged so poorly that…Kaido canonically thinks Zoro wasn’t worth his time and Zoro’s final fight in the arc is against a commander.

People in glass houses, man.
can smell the amount of copium you're on through the internet.

you said zoro wouldnt fight kaido. he did.
you said zoro wouldnt cut kaido. he did.
cherry on top? he was confirmed as a conquerors haki user, blocked hakai even if it was for seconds and was the second best performing supernova on the rooftop, if not #1.

at this point, just admit you were wrong about zoro and move on lmao

can smell the amount of copium you're on through the internet.

you said zoro wouldnt fight kaido. he did.
you said zoro wouldnt cut kaido. he did.
cherry on top? he was confirmed as a conquerors haki user, blocked hakai even if it was for seconds and was the second best performing supernova on the rooftop, if not #1.

at this point, just admit you were wrong about zoro and move on lmao
Already said I was wrong (won’t bother with mentioning how the only people that think it was an actual fight is the fanbase, because Kaido canonically didn’t, and he turned away from Zoro after Zoro used his strongest attack and only did superficial damage, to fight someone he actually considered worth his time). Don’t know why you mentioned CoC, I never said he wouldn’t and have always thought he would have it, he took hakai for a second and would have died if not for Law teleporting him.

Regardless, I’m okay with the fact that if you align what I said and what your fanboy friends on this fanboy site said on a scale, the person that was closest to right was me.

Will say though, unsure whether to be flattered or creeped out by the obsession you fanboys have with me. Will get back to you.

It for sure aged so poorly that…Kaido canonically thinks Zoro wasn’t worth his time and Zoro’s final fight in the arc is against a commander.

People in glass houses, man.
it aged pretty badly. Because zoro did exactly that, fight kaido and big mom without fighting a commander before lmfao.

And kaido canonically said zoro did enough because he actually gave him his second scar. Maybe start reading one piece.

superficial damage
how is zoro giving kaido his second only permanent scar doing superficial damage?

Regardless, I’m okay with the fact that if you align what I said and what your fanboy friends on this fanboy site said on a scale, the person that was closest to right was me.
bruh legit what you thought was embarassing to expect/vote for actually happened. You were not closest to right lmfao.

Will say though, unsure whether to be flattered or creeped out by the obsession you fanboys have with me. Will get back to you.
:suresure:

Last edited:
it aged pretty badly. Because zoro did exactly that, fight kaido and big mom without fighting a commander before lmfao.

And kaido canonically said zoro did enough because he actually gave him his second scar. Maybe start reading one piece.
It actually didn’t, because Zoro wasn’t considered even worthy by them enough for it to be considered a fight at all, did nothing to actually effect him, and is now, for his final fight of the arc, is fighting a commander.

And unfortunately for you, that still doesn’t mean Kaido thinks he was worth it, because it was confirmed that he quite literally didn’t, as he left Zoro lying on the ground and turned to an enemy he thought was worth his time. Maybe start reading One Piece.
how is zoro giving kaido his second only permanent scar doing superficial damage?
Are you unfamiliar with what the word “superficial” means? It was a surface level wound that caused no actual harm to Kaido and phased him in no way. The only effect of it was the scar. That’s it.
bruh legit what you thought was embarassing to expect/vote for actually happened. You were not closest to right lmfao.
And it still is, given what actually occurred and what you and your fanboy friends fantasize happened or will happen. And like I said, if you put what I said and what you guys continue to claim, between not fighting and actually killing Kaido, leaving him a wound that affected him in no way other than a scar, a superficial wound, before being sequestered off to fight someone far weaker than Kaido as the final fight of the arc with the general knowledge that Kaido didn’t even consider him worth the effort, the one who is closest was indeed, me.
My reaction exactly when I see that you and your friends keep screenshots of me and people that don’t subscribe to your fantasies in storage so you can obsess over them.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It actually didn’t, because Zoro wasn’t considered even worthy by them enough for it to be considered a fight at all, did nothing to actually effect him, and is now, for his final fight of the arc, is fighting a commander.

And unfortunately for you, that still doesn’t mean Kaido thinks he was worth it, because it was confirmed that he quite literally didn’t, as he left Zoro lying on the ground and turned to an enemy he thought was worth his time. Maybe start reading One Piece.

Are you unfamiliar with what the word “superficial” means? It was a surface level wound that caused no actual harm to Kaido and phased him in no way. The only effect of it was the scar. That’s it.

And it still is, given what actually occurred and what you and your fanboy friends fantasize happened or will happen. And like I said, if you put what I said and what you guys continue to claim, between not fighting and actually killing Kaido, leaving him a wound that affected him in no way other than a scar, a superficial wound, before being sequestered off to fight someone far weaker than Kaido as the final fight of the arc with the general knowledge that Kaido didn’t even consider him worth the effort, the one who is closest was indeed, me.

My reaction exactly when I see that you and your friends keep screenshots of me and people that don’t subscribe to your fantasies in storage so you can obsess over them.
Lmfao you so fucking pathetic
Can't even take the L like a man
You were wrong on every account.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Its Funny how Zoro Fans Can Complain About Haters And Zoro Downplayers When They Have Usernames like This @Sanji is very Shit and @Broken_Leg_Lanjitard
he's clearly complaining about reddit and twitter, not this forum bruh.
also @/ZoroHater @/ZoroDoesNotKillKaido exists so what's your point?
and even in this forum, we've had some really toxic sanji stans, with one even saying shit like he'd line zoro fans up and shoot em lmao.