Break Week The Auras need to stop + NEEDED FORUM CLEANSING [RANT]

I'm tired man. Tired of all these dragonball refugees coming in with their shit fellating and giving the most sensual deepthroat to the animators on twitter for "LE ANOTHER AWSOM EPISODE" simply because they turned the contrast to 500% and added fireworks in the background HOLY.. dont get me started on the auras. fucking hyogoro out here using nine tails fox cloak what the fuck ? THat animator henry guy has to be the most pretentious douchebag and everyone is swallowing his cum. Half of these motherfuckers are literal db super refugees. having watched the jiren goku catfight I know what they're catering to. FUCK OFF. If you like the auras, FUCK. OFF. GO BACK. This is what happens when you allow fightclowns onto this fandom. The "goku is faster than light" debaters have caught onto OP, and they're ruining it for everyone. Harass them. If you see anyone with zoro laser eye PFP, Harass them. If you see any comment using ">" or "<", shut them down. Dont give them hope. they dont belong here. and my guess is neither do you, because i can already imagine the replies to this post. You are the cancer I'm complaining about

I'm tired man. Tired of all these dragonball refugees coming in with their shit fellating and giving the most sensual deepthroat to the animators on twitter for "LE ANOTHER AWSOM EPISODE" simply because they turned the contrast to 500% and added fireworks in the background HOLY.. dont get me started on the auras. fucking hyogoro out here using nine tails fox cloak what the fuck ? THat animator henry guy has to be the most pretentious douchebag and everyone is swallowing his cum. Half of these motherfuckers are literal db super refugees. having watched the jiren goku catfight I know what they're catering to. FUCK OFF. If you like the auras, FUCK. OFF. GO BACK. This is what happens when you allow fightclowns onto this fandom. The "goku is faster than light" debaters have caught onto OP, and they're ruining it for everyone. Harass them. If you see anyone with zoro laser eye PFP, Harass them. If you see any comment using ">" or "<", shut them down. Dont give them hope. they dont belong here. and my guess is neither do you, because i can already imagine the replies to this post. You are the cancer I'm complaining about
Hi, this is why the One Piece fandom doesn't deserve good things.

I hope they do increase the auras specifically to piss you off.

Also, apparently Oda and the TV studio had a say in that lol, so take it up with Oda.

LMAOOOO