Break Week The Auras need to stop + NEEDED FORUM CLEANSING [RANT]

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Disagree, but to each their own. Luffy’s has to be flashier because he is the main character and his battle with Kaido is the transition to him becoming a Top Tier. It had to add certain things to convey the effect that his new Haki had. There were many people who complained about that aspect when it first happened in the manga.
Also, lol 20 times better is such an exaggeration.
Man your taste can't be this shit. I swear if they animated without all those extra colours/auras you would be sitting here calling the episode 10/10 but you can keep acting like you wouldn't I guess.

Man your taste can't be this shit. I swear if they animated without all those extra colours/auras you would be sitting here calling the episode 10/10 but you can keep acting like you wouldn't I guess.
Lol call my taste “shit” when a lot of people loved this episode. Enjoy your life as a hating dumbass.
Post automatically merged:

If this was Naruto, AoT, JJK, or Demon Slayer these same morons would have been sucking it off. Idiots live to hate on One Piece. Couldn’t be me. Once again, fantastic episode with fantastic animation. Keep it up, Toei. You can’t please everyone. If the WorstGen degenerates are hating, then you know that you are doing something right.

Keep crying about it. The new animation looks great. You really think Toei cares about some forum brats who probably don’t even actually like One Piece anyway. A majority of the people here watch/read it specifically to complain or hate. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t watch it. When the anime of Dressrosa was coming out, I stuck to the manga because of the horrendous animation and pacing of the episodes. You can do the same for Wano. The animation finally gets good and all everyone wants to do is complain. It NEVER stops with you people.
Another toei bot is here

Another toei bot is here
Lol WG One Piece hater’s headcanon: “Toei bot”
Reality: Criticized Dressrosa’s anime adaptation even saying that it was horrendous.

I am not surprised at the poor reading comprehension from this guy. Hilariously enough, this same dumbass has “One Piece sucks” as his tag. That is how I know that you idiots just live to hate on One Piece. It has nothing to do with the animation, you guys just hate the series succeeding.

No,its not

I understond modern Anime is using auras(and thats not a bad thing,i like them) BUT the way OP is using them is to much.You can barely see what's going on.You can only see Light and sparkling effects.Just take a look at Broly vs Gogeta.You have Auraeffects but i can see anything crystal clear

Just leave that shit in dragon ball super

Same arc, similar haki clash, similar elite animation and yet it was 20 times better. You can't give me one legit reason why Kaidou and Luffy's haki clash couldn't look like this. They are actively choosing to ruin scenes, that's just sad.
That simple but still shows the intensity behind their attacks. Not this mish mash of different bright colors that puts a strain on your eyes, don't give a damn how good the animation is that's stupid, can barely make of their attacks.

Even the toei bot mistook the punch for a kick in another post, lol.

Just leave that shit in dragon ball super

That simple but still shows the intensity behind their attacks. Not this mish mash of different bright colors that puts a strain on your eyes, don't give a damn how good the animation is that's stupid, can barely make of their attacks.

Even the toei bot mistook the punch for a kick in another post, lol.
Just stop watching it not that hard toei won't miss ya

Lol call my taste “shit” when a lot of people loved this episode. Enjoy your life as a hating dumbass.
You really are a 14-16 year old teen judging by the way you "discuss" (or rather throw around insults).

I'm 100% sure that the vast majority of fans that claim they "loved" the episode, actually know how bad that whole aura stuff is.

They just claim to love it, because they project so much of their own self-image onto that manga/anime, that they view any criticism (valid or not) as direct attack on themselves.

Therefore everything concerning OP "has to be great" in their minds, doesn't matter if they realize actual problems when they rationally think about it.

Basic psychology.

You really are a 14-16 year old teen judging by the way you "discuss" (or rather throw around insults).

I'm 100% sure that the vast majority of fans that claim they "loved" the episode, actually know how bad that whole aura stuff is.

They just claim to love it, because they project so much of their own self-image onto that manga/anime, that they view any criticism (valid or not) as direct attack on themselves.

Therefore everything concerning OP "has to be great" in their minds, doesn't matter if they realize actual problems when they rationally think about it.

Basic psychology.
Nope I love it and you can do shit about it but cry and you using self image to claim we Hate with it with no proof but if you can read my mind put the audio on

Basic psychology.
Wow, clearly you cannot read. I stated multiple times that Dressrosa’s animation was horrendous. Yet you still write dumb shit like “everything concerning OP has to be great”. Many people criticize OP when it is bad, including me. But to pretend that it is bad, when it is good is just stupid. You people are empty. But that’s fine. I recognized immediately that this site is full of nothing but OP haters that do nothing but circlejerk to their hatred of the series. I see people with tags like “OP sucks” and saying every chapter is bad. The worst is that, you people prove me right time and time again. Lol literally evil clowns seething with hatred for OP lmao.That is the definition of literal insanity: to hate something so much that you dedicate your existences to hating on a Japanese comic and animated show. Again, couldn’t be me. But I will let you all get back to your hate circlejerk.

If you are unlucky enough to be anime only then you think Luffy's magic yellow aura is a thing rather than him just using the same technique as Kaidou.

Could you imagine if they made Luffy's future sight have a giant blue aura around it that obscured all details rather than displaying it the same way as Katakuri's to emphasise Luffy learning from his opponent.

Episodes 1026-1028 are an insult to Oda and limit the marketability of his manga around the world. Is this clip going to go viral in the same way that Roger vs Whitebeard did?

Todays episode (iron fist surpassing yonko or some shit) has to be the worst animated anime episode I have watched on a long time.
Lol what the fuck was that. I swear I couldn't even see the awesome CoC clashes. I'm actually surprised Law was able to see they were not touching.
Plus the little music/score was terrible. The only redeeming thing about the episode was the familiar uplifting music when Luffy was thanking Zoro and Law for defending him.

I swear to god, the latest episode is shinier than even Film Gold, turn the contrast down for gods sake!

Just when One Piece finally got decent animation in the Wano arc after years of neglect, they pull this shit and ruin everything!

Due to the crap pacing i stopped watching the anime years ago, but now i can't even watch short clips of the Wano arc on Crunchyroll's Youtube channel without blinding my eyes!

It's like staring into the blinding sun without shades on.

Man am i really starting to miss the art style when the anime was in the Marineford arc. Good animation, crisp lines and using shiny effects ONLY for devil fruit abilities, not even stupid auras.

The only person who was shining like a light bulb at Marineford was Kizaru, but now in Wano, everyone from Rooftop got light abilities apparently. It's ridiculous!

I swear to god, the latest episode is shinier than even Film Gold, turn the contrast down for gods sake!

Just when One Piece finally got decent animation in the Wano arc after years of neglect, they pull this shit and ruin everything!

Due to the crap pacing i stopped watching the anime years ago, but now i can't even watch short clips of the Wano arc on Crunchyroll's Youtube channel without blinding my eyes!

Man am i really starting to miss the art style when the anime was in the Marineford arc. Good animation, crisp lines and using shiny effects ONLY for devil fruit abilities, not even stupid auras.

The only person who was shining like a light bulb at Marineford was Kizaru, but now in Wano, everyone from Rooftop got light abilities apparently. It's ridiculous!
Make them turn it down and good you finally goin stop watching :steef:enjoy ya life in peace

Lol every one is kizaru nowadays:suresure::suresure: