So wait, i know op sold more individual volumes but IT also sold more backlogs too since DS had advantage there?
The explanation I saw is that Oricon can't track very minute sales for backlog

Like they can track all of Demon slayer's current volumes and backlogs because they are all being bought right now due to the hype of the anime this year

But they can't track stuff like volume 2 of one piece having like 300 sales a week compared to volume 2 of demon slayer having 10 000 sales a week which they can manage to calculate and include

Bit considering One piece has 90 volumes in backlog, those minute sales of their back log keep piling up and Oricon keeps failing to account for them until they are off by entire millions of sales

Like I for one bought volume 54 recently and I doubt there were more than 100 volume 54 sales that week I bought it so Oricon won't account for it

This is what led to Oricon being off on the calculations in their final reports
Post automatically merged:

The problem is Oda doesnt give a fuck lmao. If he did Zoro would be fighting strong swordsman constantly instead of trash like Pica lol.
Hmm, doesn't give a fuck about what?

The explanation I saw is that Oricon can't track very minute sales for backlog

Like they can track all of Demon slayer's current volumes and backlogs because they are all being bought right now due to the hype of the anime this year

But they can't track stuff like volume 2 of one piece having like 300 sales a week compared to volume 2 of demon slayer having 10 000 sales a week which they can manage to calculate and include

Bit considering One piece has 90 volumes in backlog, those minute sales of their back log keep piling up and Oricon keeps failing to account for them until they are off by entire millions of sales

Like I for one bought volume 54 recently and I doubt there were more than 100 volume 54 sales that week I bought it so Oricon won't account for it

This is what led to Oricon being off on the calculations in their final reports

Hmm, doesn't give a fuck about what?
Zoro fights in general.

Didnt luffy fight an army...
Sanji fought Oven's army whilst carrying Luffy.

All post time skip fights sucked ass
Even Luffy's are trash. Hes last proper 1v1 was against Lucci. Just like Sanji.

Against Katakuri, you have Luffy's dumbass running away like Pica and Katakuri dumbass stabbing himself. Nothing will ever compare to Luffy vs Lucci. NOTHING !!

You cant count them since a lot of them is inconclusive. Its like counting Sanji vs Judge, Bobbins, Niji, Yonji, Daifuku, Oven, Raisin and then saying Sanji had more fights than Luffy.
Well Luffy fought the enraged army and that alone is way more people than Sanji fought in WCI and it actually meant something to the plot since Luffy got captured

I count people when the fight actually matters to the plot outside of them being literal punching bags case in point Armadillo man or Alpaca man the magistrates or those Oniwabanshu ninja guys...

But Hawkins being fought was so that Tama can get medical help and not die, Gyukimaru being beaten fought was for Shusui and all the weapons he had, Kyoshiro literally stop's the arc from ending a bit a earlier since Zoro was gonna kill the secondary villain, and of course Kamazou was to save Hiyori

But anyway, Oda sure is trying alot wth Zoro's fights contrary to your statement... Like for one, these fights even happen on screen, some of them even have multiple rounds... Unlike Sanji of course