Well Luffy fought the enraged army and that alone is way more people than Sanji fought in WCI and it actually meant something to the plot since Luffy got captured
He fought fodder and the Opera brothers. Thats it. Sanji also fought fodder in Caoco Island. So again Sanji has more fights. As all his fights mattered to the plot.

This ofcourse is using your reasoning of using inconclusive fights.

He fought fodder and the Opera brothers. Thats it. Sanji also fought fodder in Caoco Island. So again Sanji has more fights. As all his fights mattered to the plot.

This ofcourse is using your reasoning of using inconclusive fights.
Inconclusive fights?

I'm pretty sure all the fights I mentioned have conclusions... Hawkins strawman was destroyed, Kamazou was KO’d, Kyoshiro saved Orochi, Zoro beat Gyukimaru

Are these not conclusions?

Inconclusive fights?

I'm pretty sure all the fights I mentioned have conclusions... Hawkins strawman was destroyed, Kamazou was KO’d, Kyoshiro saved Orochi, Zoro beat Gyukimaru

Are these not conclusions?
I mean who won the fights. All of Sanjis had conclusions. Sanji saved Chiffon from Oven. He protected the Sunny from Daifuku. He saved Luffy from Raisin. However they are generally not called fights.

Chairman TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
I mean who won the fights. All of Sanjis had conclusions. Sanji saved Chiffon from Oven. He protected the Sunny from Daifuku. He saved Luffy from Raisin. However they are generally not called fights.
Funnily enough we just discussed this on thirsty gen. Sanji has good feats in WCI, using Oven as a soccer ball being the most prominent. Only issue is Oda didn’t give him an epic battle so plenty of people think his actions are all trash.

Funnily enough we just discussed this on thirsty gen. Sanji has good feats in WCI, using Oven as a soccer ball being the most prominent. Only issue is Oda didn’t give him an epic battle so plenty of people think his actions are all trash.
Kicking Oven like a football
Blocking Daifuku's giant Genie
Dodging Katakuri's jellybean sneak attack

All in base. Sanji has good feats. But no fights.

And you know the saying. "All feats and no fights makes Sanji a dull boy":feelscryingman:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Last edited:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Where is this
"within 2 chapters" come from
Just an estimate given how the pacing of the flashback has been so far. Momo is supposed to be born 2 years from meeting Whitebeard, so Oden is supposed to meet Toki in the next year.

Just a guess though not from a concrete source or anything.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Sanji fought Oven's army whilst carrying Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Even Luffy's are trash. Hes last proper 1v1 was against Lucci. Just like Sanji.

Against Katakuri, you have Luffy's dumbass running away like Pica and Katakuri dumbass stabbing himself. Nothing will ever compare to Luffy vs Lucci. NOTHING !!
Kaido vs Luffy will be Luffy vs Lucci on a massive amount of STEROIDS

That's you saying that those aren't fights right? Have I said those aren't fights?

Anyway I wouldn't count those really as fight either but that's because they was no exchange at all in most of those despite them having a conclusion