Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just say if you watched older movies and you have nostalgia its good for you otherwise its mediocre.
Post automatically merged:

Cant argue with that one
Imo, it's not really about nostalgia for me. The actual action scenes, themes and directing are peak Spider-man to me. Not to mention how the movie ends and where it ends for Peter.

There is a moment halfway through the film (the apartment scene) that is probably going to be one of my all time favorite scenes in the MCU because of how tense it is. I put it up there with Winter Soldier's Elevator scene or Nick Fury's initial car chase, or Civil War's Zemo/Bucky's stuff in the middle.

Real question. Law has more screen-time, Law has more feats, Law has much more character prominence. Law has more favoritism in terms of focus. Law even has much, much higher amount of fans.

So, why pray tell, is it always generally accepted that Kidd will be considerably stronger EoS? Just because he's aiming for PK? Some Shiki/WB parallel there for sure :josad:

Real question. Law has more screen-time, Law has more feats, Law has much more character prominence. Law has more favoritism in terms of focus. Law even has much, much higher amount of fans.

So, why pray tell, is it always generally accepted that Kidd will be considerably stronger EoS? Just because he's aiming for PK? Some Shiki/WB parallel there for sure :josad:
COC and the fact Law doesnt seem to aim for the throne anymore :kayneshrug: Also Law's crew is completely fodder trash while Kid at least has Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.