Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Ragnarok, WSS and Infinity War too but Civil War is just somethign different. I came into the movie hoping the MCU would crash and burn because I was a hater, and I came out as a MCU fan.
The final fight between Tony and Steve / Bucky is still one of the best 3rd acts in the MCU for me, that's for sure.

It's hard to beat the hype of No Way Home and Endgame, but it's a lot more emotional.

I was full team Tony on that one tho, Steve not telling Tony about his parents murder was fucked up.

"What you want me to do Tony? he is my friend?"

"So was i"

:josad:

That's how the MCU works tho, i never understood this constant shit talking about how these movies are "bad on their own", they are not designed to be movies on their own, they are designed as parts of a whole, so it's stupid to review / rate them like that.

It's like trying to rate a random episode of the 6th season of show that has a progressing storyline you didn't watch shit before, makes no sense.
Yes, Marvel is bad.
Imo, it's not really about nostalgia for me. The actual action scenes, themes and directing are peak Spider-man to me. Not to mention how the movie ends and where it ends for Peter.

There is a moment halfway through the film (the apartment scene) that is probably going to be one of my all time favorite scenes in the MCU because of how tense it is. I put it up there with Winter Soldier's Elevator scene or Nick Fury's initial car chase, or Civil War's Zemo/Bucky's stuff in the middle.
Movie heavily relies on nostalgia. I mean it brings old characters and never fleshes their characters. You dont know the motivations of the characters.You May like it but its not for everyone.
Also Movies end is the best part of the movie

Don't forget sanji need to sneak attack to defeat 15% health queen.

Queen after fight Marco, chopper=40%health

Queen shoot himself his own beam=15%

Power up sanji defeat 15%health queen and still need to sneak attack

Current sanji level=monet,baby 5
genius , how did you measure percentage ?

the most bullshit people or otherwise the that person that ı hate most is this kinf people.

They give exact number and think yourself shit.

I mean it brings old characters and never fleshes their characters. You dont know the motivations of the characters.
This is why i disliked the movie. Also the plot is bad
Couldn't disagree more lol, i think the writers did a perfect job on making every villain have different motivations and still work for the final fight.

Electro - Felt stronger and better with this world's energy, stopped looking like a dumb fuck and wanted to stay in that world, so wanted to stop Peter from sending him back. Got even more powerful with the Arc Reactor, makes perfect sense.

Doc Ock - Still crazy / controlled by his arms, trying to complete his machine, but gets stopped and helped by Peter, in the end decides to return the favor and help them. He also reacted to the Arc Reactor Tony made, which makes perfect sense, since it is exactly what he wanted to make in Spider-Man 2, infinite clear energy.

Green Goblin - Still crazy because of his transformation from his original film, in fact No Way Home made the two identities (Norman / Goblin) better than even, Dafoe ruled that shit.

Sandman - Still was friends with Peter at the start, because Peter helped him in the end of Spider-Man 3 and just wanted to go home to his daughter, since he couldn't go home until Peter finished curing the rest (because Peter wanted to do that shit), he had to turn on Peter and try to get the relic so he could press it, because he didn't believe Peter would be able to take care of the rest of the villains alone.

Lizard - This one is just shit, can't do much about him, just a crazy as fucker lizard that didn't want to be "fixed".

:kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Quick question, how do you get the image directly on the reply without using Imgur?

Like instead of it looking like this:

It more looks like what you have.
after you upload the image on imgur click on ''...'' button then ''get share links'' there's a link there for forum just copy and paste it here

Status
Not open for further replies.