Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Pretty sure it was more than 1 day. Irrc we saw a day go by and they were still fighting
A bunch of people online saying it was 3 days elsewhere and I remember it being like that too but I checked around chapters 953-954 and I can't find mention of it, its weird.

I suppose when we were following the story back then, it must have come up at some point with Oda mentioning the passage of time in-story or so?

I'm certain it was 3 days too.

okay be honest here people, IF big mom goes down this chapter. would you be satisfied?
How bro, she legit got same threatment as a flying six member or a calamity, not worth for a Yonkou.
Not saying she shouldn´t fall, but Bigmom, Kid and Law clearly deserve their own hype fight, not rushed, give it great tension and build up.
Looking based on the infos, she perhaps goes down without even showing awakening.
Would be even worse as what Jack or Pageone got.
Imagine if Doffy,Crocodile,Lucci and other main villians would got such a threatment.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lmao Nik

Linlin Ikkokus Pica away

Even in your Zoro Top 1 Preach this should be easily canon
Ikoku rips Law and Lidd a new one too, thats not the point.
A free hit from Pica will deal more damaji to her than Law+Lidd hits combined.
Wasn’t she struggling to destroy Capone’s big Father too ? :shame:
Yes, lol. She ended up madly unimpressive.
King looks like god tier compared to her now. :saden:

:lumazed:

okay be honest here people, IF big mom goes down this chapter. would you be satisfied?

Depending on how they did it - if the Kid used a great sword - 10/10.

But nothing will change the fact that Kid and Law defeating BM is something unimaginable for me - if they do it, they will enter the top ten in my ranking - maybe even higher.

:kidsmile::lawbepo::strawhatock:

Status
Not open for further replies.