Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No way oda has a break because he took his break at middle of december already.
First rule of worst gen.. don't doubt Rebornimformer.

Second rule of worst gen. . don't ever doubt Rebornimformer.

Oneiece is on break next week. Is it oda break or jump break it doesn't matter but based on what I know, it shouldn't be jump break as jump will be back to it's normal schedule from this week onwards.

Top 10 best selling series in the first two months of 2020's fiscal year.

#1 Kimetsu no Yaiba 12,882,297
#2 One Piece 1,922,233
#3 My Hero Academia 1,211,699
#4 Kingdom 1,018,764
#5 The Promised Neverland 880,894
#6 Attack on Titan 880,175
#7 Gotoubun no Hanayome 558,655
#8 That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 543,074
#9 Haikyuu!! 541,913
#10 One-Punch Man 541,116
How Kimetsu no Yaiba can reach 12,882,297 in two months? That is just is insane, even though One Piece has yet the highest selling record, Kimetsu is really coming close to that lvl. Let see how this going on, but it seems like Kimetsu no Yaiba has a huge fanbase in Japan, sadly how One piece lose more and more in each volumens, the last one(95) wasn´t good aswell if I remember correctly even though the chapters in 957 are insane.

How Kimetsu no Yaiba can reach 12,882,297 in two months? That is just is insane, even though One Piece has yet the highest selling record, Kimetsu is really coming close to that lvl. Let see how this going on, but it seems like Kimetsu no Yaiba has a huge fanbase in Japan, sadly how One piece lose more and more in each volumens, the last one(95) wasn´t good aswell if I remember correctly even though the chapters in 957 are insane.
That's troubling to the least. I still think it's purely because of the anime, and Kimetsu no Yaiba will fall off later on in 2020, but these numbers are just crazy. Why is One Piece doing so badly all of a sudden?

Status
Not open for further replies.