Status
Not open for further replies.
it makes no sense for luffy to fully heal after eating food or the damage he took after kaido beat his ass last time magically disappearing but you don't question that
Its stupid to the point that it makes sense and no one that reads more than 100 chapters of One Piece actually questions that anymore. If Oda really truly cares he would have acknowledged it properly other than saying Luffy's body is weird due to his fruit.

It has become the norm for Luffy, Zoro on the other hand is a normal Human Being, a special Human Being if he's of Ryuma's lineage

One more cool parallel in Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.
Sanji was threatened with mental or personality death due to Awakening Genes.
Zoro was threatened with physical death due to Enma sucking life force.
Luffy received both physical and mental modification as seen by his new laughter style and Hair.

I can't answer all the tags.

Don't know why people are going around calling me fake news and ruining my reputation when I have given correct info regarding last chapter.

Don't slander my good will. My track record is clean

I have my own sources to get info.

And, this chapter

it's Luffy vs kaido. Fight panels are cool.

Fight isn't over

Kaido is a beast.

This is all I can say.

As far kaido backstory is concerned then I have heard that there is small backstory but I am not sure.
How the hell " are you not sure" if you have the spoilers?:seriously:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
One more cool parallel in Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.
Sanji was threatened with mental or personality death due to Awakening Genes.
Zoro was threatened with physical death due to Enma sucking life force.
Luffy received both physical and mental modification as seen by his new laughter style and Hair.
big reach

it makes no sense for luffy to fully heal after eating food or the damage he took after kaido beat his ass last time magically disappearing but you don't question that
It was never emphasized the amount of Damage Luffy took like Oda's doing right now, besides Luffy is a Zoan and just awakened so it does make sense for him to be able to fight a bit longer.
Zoro also have always had trouble healing from his injuries when they are that heavy as we have seen in Sabondy and Arlong Park.
I mean Oda could come with some reasoning for Zoro to be back up now but as I said it would just undermine everything he went through and how he risked his life to beat a Commander from Kaido.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It was never emphasized the amount of Damage Luffy took like Oda's doing right now, besides Luffy is a Zoan and just awakened so it does make sense for him to be able to fight a bit longer.
Zoro also have always had trouble healing from his injuries when they are that heavy as we have seen in Sabondy and Arlong Park.
I mean Oda could come with some reasoning for Zoro to be back up now but as I said it would just undermine everything he went through and how he risked his life to beat a Commander from Kaido.
''it was never emphasized'' luffy literally falling unconcious into the sea with white eyes like when villains get defeated. And later his heart stops too.
Yeah ok:kailaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Same as Luffy's death and instant revival. Same thing is happening with Zoro.
luffy's plotline lead to his biggest power up ever and zoro's still ongoing what are you talking about?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah we definitely had "broken bones" and "twice the damage he already took" line for Luffy :whitepress:
Don't act dumb.
Luffy was knocked out by Apoo.
yeah we just had his heart stopping instead

Status
Not open for further replies.