Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Not really since Brook cannot restart his heart.
Good job moving on from the subject because you had no way to back up your opinion :okay:
of course brook can restart his heart he is only a skeleton because he found his body only after it had already rotted away,also no one ever moved anything you simply couldn't explain why luffy gets revivals while the impel down jailers you brought up didn't even die in the first place.

now this is some headcanon holy shit
How is that headcanon? Don't you remember Impel down? OR how he returns his body to normal due to drinking water in Alabasta? It's the same thing, Life Return, that Kumadori explained back in Enies Lobby which Luffy has been all along using unknowingly. I thought it was obvious at this point of the series.

of course brook can restart his heart he is only a skeleton because he found his body only after it had already rotted away,also no one ever moved anything you simply couldn't explain why luffy gets revivals while the impel down jailers you brought up didn't even die in the first place.
Bro I am not discussing that. You are.
Luffy restarted his heart because of his awakening, this is a fact.
Zoro doesn't have a Zoan DF and also takes way more time to heal from his injuries so again I won't be discussing anything else lol

Peroroncino

β€Ž
How is that headcanon? Don't you remember Impel down? OR how he returns his body to normal due to drinking water in Alabasta? It's the same thing, Life Return, that Kumadori explained back in Enies Lobby which Luffy has been all along using unknowingly. I thought it was obvious at this point of the series.
you are confusing him digesting food fast with healing
Post automatically merged:

Bro I am not discussing that. You are.
Luffy restarted his heart because of his awakening, this is a fact.
Zoro doesn't have a Zoan DF and also takes way more time to heal from his injuries so again I won't be discussing anything else lol
oh so he does have brook's powers too

you are confusing him digesting food fast with healing
Post automatically merged:

oh so he does have brook's powers too
Life Return is the complete control over bodily functions and natural healing is part of the normal funtions of the human body which ultimately make it whithin the scope of controle with Life Return. This is how I understand it.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Life Return is the complete control over bodily functions and natural healing is part of the normal funtions of the human body which ultimately make it whithin the scope of controle with Life Return. This is how I understand it.
and since when was luffy ever said to have that has he ever used the name of that technique or oda simply had him digest food quickly in gags?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Man I gotta get this off my chest. Takayasu is one of my favorite rikishi but he really pisses me off sometimes. If you're not familiar with this fella then something you need to know is that he was an Ozeki who has never won a Basho before.

And what happens is that this fucker Chokes Constantly right on the edge of winning the whole thing.

Then he had to go and do it again.
:lusalty: