Status
Not open for further replies.
The holy trinity isn't included here.
Surya Dev reside in Surya lok, Varuna reside in Jal Loka, Yama resides in underworld, vayu and Agni doesn't stay in heavan either , Only Indra does and thats he is king of. The gods he is king of people barely even know those gods. He reigns over heavan not the whole god panel. Like the main ones who keeps on appearing in texts are Indra, Surya, Vishnu,shiva, brahma,Agni,vayu,varuna, Yama. None of reside in heavan for your knowledge.
Why are you giving these informations when you don't even know Indra is the King of devas or Gods? Just google it or look at an encyclopedia. Just because you give baseless info doesn't support the fact. Just a google search will tell you who is the hindu king of Gods.
Post automatically merged:

Surya Dev reside in Surya lok, Varuna reside in Jal Loka, Yama resides in underworld, vayu and Agni doesn't stay in heavan either , Only Indra does and thats he is king of. The gods he is king of people barely even know those gods. He reigns over heavan not the whole god panel. Like the main ones who keeps on appearing in texts are Indra, Surya, Vishnu,shiva, brahma,Agni,vayu,varuna, Yama. None of reside in heavan for your knowledge.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra

Why are you giving these informations when you don't even know Indra is the King of devas or Gods? Just google it or look at an encyclopedia. Just because you give baseless info doesn't support the fact. Just a google search will tell you who is the hindu king of Gods.
No he isn't. He is the king of Indralok aka Heavan and heavan doesn't contain any main gods. Name any!!!

I didn't say all the devas lived in the Heaven. Heaven is the abode of the most of the devas and when you are king of the country, you become king of the citizens. Despite few gods living in their own places, Indra is called the King of Gods. Any hindu myth book will tell you that. Little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

I didn't say all the devas lived in the Heaven. Heaven is the abode of the most of the devas and when you are king of the country, you become king of the citizens. Despite few gods living in their own places, Indra is called the King of Gods. Any hindu myth book will tell you that. Little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Name a god who stays in Indralok? Except for Indra. It's the regular citizens of indralok and they aren't god. He is a king but not king of gods. Majority of the citizens be gandharavas and Apsaras
Post automatically merged:

So no spoilers. Imma going to sleep

l'm having withdrawal effects i need the spoilers so in 18 hours or tonight?..
You make it sound like a drug..... which I guess it kind of is for me at this point. Since I caught up I've stayed caught up......Been actively checking spoilers since 2018. Started on Reddit then OroJackson, back to Reddit and now here.

Status
Not open for further replies.