Feels like every One Piece arc Post-TS fractures the community even more

and Wano is the peak of it, because it's the arc being built up since the start of the timeskip
I look at the community post timeskip and usually in the end of the arc you had 80-90 who been happy in general with the arc and 10-20% who been disappointed. Wano is the first arc where I feel like 50-60% of the community like it and 40-50% dislike the arc,I never see the community splitting up in two groups like in this arc, you can see how Oda writing fall lower this arc that we reach such brutal debates.

it’s weird though I love Dressrosa and I really like WCI but I just cannot connect to these Wano characters at all. What’s worse is the Straw Hats are being pushed to the side because of them as well
DR and Whole Cake island are good. You could feel the characters and also the villians. In wano you feel like Oda don't really care for the villain troup, he just want to wank his samurai with stupid writing.
I wish we got something like this in Wano
This is what I call peak.
:steef::steef:

That’s more of a Pain level threat icl but I get what you’re saying. Kaido is painted as the WSM but I don’t think he’s portrayed in the same villainous manner that BB and Akainu have been portrayed as. I get what you mean though
When you have villains like Big Mom hyping Kaido that goes beyond Pain level.

That is like Pain hyping Obito, or Obito being afraid of edo Madara

Also, just like we said would happen:

Gear 5th has no consequence

people back then said: "just wait, you saw how Luffy got old for a second there, Gear 5th is fucking him up"

Look at that, Gear 5th is done, Luffy looks fine, just tired

no consequences at all

if Oda is shameless, he is gonna pull the "years of your life being drained", that shit doesn't matter
People think this years of your life plotline is going anywhere. Oda hasn’t mentioned it since 2009
:kobeha::kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

and now Chopper is armed with Ice Oni Virus + Mink Medicine for the rest of the series

if that wasn't enough
Honestly I wouldn't mind as much if we get Ice Oni Monster Chopper though.

But yeah it's a little ridiculous. Luffy pulling out ALL the stops to avoid Roger's fate. I still wonder what Roger's incurable illness was too.

I look at the community post timeskip and usually in the end of the arc you had 80-90 who been happy in general with the arc and 10-20% who been disappointed. Wano is the first arc where I feel like 50-60% of the community like it and 40-50% dislike the arc,I never see the community splitting up in two groups like in this arc, you can see how Oda writing fall lower this arc that we reach such brutal debates.
Even One Piece super fan Greg talked about reading another manga if Kaido was done :suresure:

When you have villains like Big Mom hyping Kaido that goes beyond Pain level.

That is like Pain hyping Obito, or Obito being afraid of edo Madara
I get that but to me Oda hasn’t portrayed Kaido as a threat to the world or the system the way Akainu and BB have been treated.

I know he wasn’t mentioned till Punk Hazard but in Post Fisherman Island Jinbei and Oda both tell Luffy that Blackbeard and Akainu are the two reasons why the sea is more dangerous now then pre timeskip. Kaido has obviously been wanked to different levels but idk it’s not the same to me

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ywach is broken, let’s not use him as an example of a good villain. At some point we all knew Kubo wrote himself into a corner and had to create an asspull to beat him
I did like his presence and backstory. He came in as a big threat and as the son of Reio and was brutal to his own me , stealing their souls when they died for more power. I just think Kubo got too confused when having Yhwach eat his father, becoming literal god when he can already choose timelines is too far

Chase should have been 10-15 chapters shorter. I blame the Katakuri fight even if it had to happpen because Luffy couldn't switch from barely defeating Doffy to beating Kaido without inbetween
If Luffy pulled Katakuri into the mirror world during the party it may have worked out better while BM enters her rage mode and chases the crew until the fight is finished. Forget the Cake completely. Retarded ass plot