TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
G

Gorosei Informer

I think BMs hunger pangs are a reference to anger issues caused by low blood sugar and thus craving sweet things by her too? Some kind of insulin issue?

Plus she probably has a truly overactive metabolism/ vicious acidity in her which probably causes the hunger pangs too.

I still believe she was experimented on and Kaido must have been too. Kaido may have rescued King from Punk Hazard possibly too?

G

Gorosei Informer

I get that but to me Oda hasn’t portrayed Kaido as a threat to the world or the system the way Akainu and BB have been treated.

I know he wasn’t mentioned till Punk Hazard but in Post Fisherman Island Jinbei and Oda both tell Luffy that Blackbeard and Akainu are the two reasons why the sea is more dangerous now then pre timeskip. Kaido has obviously been wanked to different levels but idk it’s not the same to me
Making him and BM sit in their territories for decades and Kaido backing off going to MF really didn't help.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
If Oda had created the Nidai to be this magic sword that will destroy Kaido from within and he had only explained it 20 chapters before Kaido died it would've been trash
Yhwach locked himself into a future where lost because he misinterpreted Haschwalth warning as a dream. I fully admit it could have been done better which is why I am looking forward to the anime because they are going to add scenes under Kubo's supervision etc.

I think BMs hunger pangs are a reference to anger issues caused by low blood sugar and thus craving sweet things by her too? Some kind of insulin issue?

Plus she probably has a truly overactive metabolism/ vicious acidity in her which probably causes the hunger pangs too.

I still believe she was experimented on and Kaido must have been too. Kaido may have rescued King from Punk Hazard possibly too?
Don't worry once we'll get to the Rox duo it'll be explained........wait
Post automatically merged:

I’ve mentioned it too many times but am still going to say it again, can’t believe the only time Big Mom uses adv CoC was in mother mode against Page1:lusalty:
:kobeha:

On a real note is Oda referring to Mother's being absurdly strong when their kids are in danger cause otherwise this doesn't make any sense?