Mount Fuji will never erupt and I am almost sure that's where they made the poneglyphs which is why they are indestructible, they Kairouseki stone.
We've had people destroying Kairoseki cuffs, like Rayleigh and Luffy.

I'm not saying Poneglyphs aren't related or made in some part with Kairoseki, but they're not only kairoseki. There's something else as well.

And at some point Oda will show a character destroying a poneglyph (either by himself or with the help of an Ancient Weapon) to hype them up. :pepebusi:

We've had people destroying Kairoseki cuffs, like Rayleigh and Luffy.

I'm not saying Poneglyphs aren't related or made in some part with Kairoseki, but they're not only kairoseki. There's something else as well.

And at some point Oda will show a character destroying a poneglyph (either by himself or with the help of an Ancient Weapon) to hype them up. :pepebusi:
Those were not Kairouseki cuffs.
They were bomb collars, when Luffy had the Kairouseki ones in Udon he couldn't use any Haki.
Queen changed it in order to make his competition there...

Those were not Kairouseki cuffs.
They were bomb collars, when Luffy had the Kairouseki ones in Udon he couldn't use any Haki.
Queen changed it in order to make his competition there...
I'm talking about Yamato's cuffs.

She only transformed AFTER Luffy broke them, and Sasaki, who has known her for a decent amount of time I suppose, was shocked when she showed her teeth.
Post automatically merged:

LARROT4LAKAMA :finally:

Dude, they can be cuffs and also be Kairoseki made. When Queen wants Big Mom sent to Onigashima, he orders his minions to bring 100% Kairoseki cuffs and chains.

And later in Onigashima she has those chains until Kaido orders that she gets them off.
Yeah but there is literally nothing suggesting those were Kairouseki ones.
Yamato used thunder bagua with HAKI before she got the cuffs off, they are clearly not Kairouseki.
Don't know what you are arguing lol

Yeah but there is literally nothing suggesting those were Kairouseki ones lol
Yamato used thunder bagua with HAKI before she got the cuffs off, they are clearly not Kairouseki.
Don't know what you are arguing lol
Dude, I don't know if I'm not following you but Kairoseki doesn't cut off haki, it cuts off DF powers and also weakens the user.

That's why I brought up Yamato lol. Your example just reinforces my point. She used Raime Hakke before getting the cuffs off, and only got to transform after.