Dude, I don't know if I'm not following you but Kairoseki doesn't cut off haki, it cuts off DF powers and also weakens the user.

That's why I brought up Yamato lol. Your example just reinforces my point. She used Raime Hakke before getting the cuffs off, and only got to transform after.
That's false.
Luffy couldn't use any Haki with Kairouseki cuffs in Udon.

I read Udon's first chapters again, it's true. My bad and I concede.

Still, maybe it's because he's a DF user first and foremost. My original hypothesis about Poneglyphs being more than kairoseki still stands.
We still haven't seem any Kairouseki being broken.
And going by your hypothesis Yamato's cuff couldn't be Kairouseki because she a DF user used Haki with them, something Luffy couldn't do.

So my point about Kairouseki being the material of poneglyphs and being indestructible still stands...

We still haven't seem any Kairouseki being broken.
And going by your hypothesis Yamato's cuff couldn't be Kairouseki because she a DF user used Haki with them, something Luffy couldn't do.

So my point about Kairouseki being the material of poneglyphs and being indestructible still stands...
The only thing is that Robin has been shown touching poneglyphs and not having any sort of reaction and she is a DF user.

How do you explain that if they're 100% Kairoseki?