Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Yes, I went from falling asleep to wide awake out of nowhere
Damn thats brutal. Did you have any dreams that could have provoked it?

I think I've had moments like that and I feel my body was reacting to something subconsciously, like I've forgotten something or I've sensed something bad has happened to someone I know somehow, in a sort of psychic prediction kind of way.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Damn thats brutal. Did you have any dreams that could have provoked it? I think I've had moments like that and I feel my body was reacting to something subconsciously, like I've forgotten something or I've sensed something bad has happened to someone I know somehow, in a sort of psychic prediction kind of way.
That is what happened yes, I don't remember the contents of the dream but I was confused about something and trying to remember certain things.

I think I was playing mafia in my dreams again
:catblush:

this movie is made under view of oda writen by oda and this movie show where oda put admiral compared to yanko and about cano we will see when shanks show his power that just how big pussy admiral are
Movie is not written by Oda. Someone wrote and Oda just said it is good. He didn't direct the story nor did he write the story. Oda does this for every one piece movie. Oh, fair example is the strong world. Oda supervised that movie more than anything else. So according to you, G2+G3 hakiless Luffy is as strong as Shiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.