Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Erza is just hot because I hate her plot armour
Literally in her case lol. Also in more ways than one! Plot of more than one kind haha!

Knowing who he rmother is now helps a lot too on why she is so OP ofc but man, I hate how shes written in combat but I love her design, VA and especially her as a character outside of combat and her relationships with the main cast, especially Natsu, Gray and Wendy too and her tragic storyline with Jellal and her past and also her friends from her past and such too.

Aside from her in combat, I do think she is extremely well written along with Lucy tbh. I also adore Juvia but I feel she a bit much with the Gray obsession although I adored her a lot for various reasons too lol.

I also joked before that Kinemon survived Kaido because he conjured "plot armour"with his DF vs him to speak of that btw haha.

Literally in her case lol. Also in more ways than one! Plot of more than one kind haha!

Knowing who he rmother is now helps a lot too on why she is so OP ofc but man, I hate how shes written in combat but I love her design, VA and especially her as a character outside of combat and her relationships with the main cast, especially Natsu, Gray and Wendy too and her tragic storyline with Jellal and her past and also her friends from her past and such too.

Aside from her in combat, I do think she is extremely well written along with Lucy tbh. I also adore Juvia but I feel she a bit much with the Gray obsession although I adored her a lot for various reasons too lol.

I also joked before that Kinemon survived Kaido because he conjured "plot armour"with his DF vs him to speak of that btw haha.
Her mom is reviled in 100 year quest? Imma start reading it again then

I really liked Erza but it became really annoying during the last arc. It’s not that I hate her but I don’t know man… it’s boring if someone is like her
I mean look at this
I love her relationship with Natsu and Gray but still…

Status
Not open for further replies.