Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Oda is the same dude changed Luffy's paramecia to Mythical Zoan. Being absolutely certain that Oda won't pull some haki shit and come up with explanation why he's more than swordsman and being stronger than WSS is naive. This what many z-bois don't get. Unnecessarily going full-denial mode over something that got decent possiblity.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Oda is the same dude changed Luffy's paramecia to Mythical Zoan. Being absolutely certain that Oda won't pull some haki shit and come up with explanation why he's more than swordsman and being stronger than WSS is naive. This what many z-bois don't get. Unnecessarily going full-denial mode over something that got decent possiblity.
Till he does, the facts are on Mihawk's side. I don't want to argue with Anti-Mihawk group because their argument boils down to Shanks could be X, Y or Z. Oda can do a lot, and he can make Shanks stronger than Mihawk, but before he does, Mihawk has the edge over Shanks.

Last edited:
Some of the comments are really weird
1-Shanks is definitely a swordsman
2-Oda didn't finish wano in a hurry and Zoro wasn't supposed to be able to kill Kaido
3-If it wasn't for GB and Shanks, the arc would definitely end sooner
How can people disagree with such things?:lawsigh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Why do people hate Jinbe?
I think I am the only one who is a fan:chirstsad:
Hating on Jinbei (or stanning Jinbei) is a recent trend initiated by Ch. 1058. I am fairly neutral.

Good as a character, doesn’t feel like a Straw Hat and Luffy's boner for Jinbei has gotten annoying. Every single thing related to Ace that Luffy inherited has been lame. Yamato, Jinbei, Tama, just feels so forced.

Sabo is also forced, but I like his backstory a lot better than Ace's.

Hating on Jinbei (or stanning Jinbei) is a recent trend initiated by Ch. 1058. I am fairly neutral.

Good as a character, doesn’t feel like a Straw Hat and Luffy's boner for Jinbei has gotten annoying. Every single thing related to Ace that Luffy inherited has been lame. Yamato, Jinbei, Tama, just feels so forced.

Sabo is also forced, but I like his backstory a lot better than Ace's.
He was already hated by some people, I liked his joining process
He was with Luffy in Marineford and saved his life
He established a good relationship with Luffy in Fishman
He destroyed an alliance with a Yonko for accompanying Luffy
I love this man and I don't even think about his power level:christnally:

Status
Not open for further replies.