Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I upload media to the forum :choppawhat:

It seems impossible other than adding an external link. Finding image hosting sites can be difficult.
Easy trick I like to use:

If you want to upload an image, but WorstGen won't accept the image source, do this:
1. Download the image
2. upload the image of Twitter (if you don't want to flood your friends' timelines with pics, you can change the box that's next to your profile pic that says "Everyone" to a closed circle, so only you can see the post)
3. Now just upload the Twitter Image to WorstGen

A lot easier than looking for sources that work, I got so sick of being unable to use the fucking Wiki pictures, that I came up with this runaround. Someone with better tech advice could probably come up with something better, though.

Also at this point straw hats risked their life for Luffy more than he did for them lol
Luffy didn't show any concern to half-dead Zoro vomitting blood and having all his bones broken after taking hakai
didn't care about usopp and nami being chased by ancient zoan that forced him to use G4
will show complete disregard to take safe route they all agreed on, for no other reason than cheap dick waving contest

:suresure::suresure::suresure:you can thank plot armor for that. goffy is so lucky he's the MC.
By that logic plot armor works for a lot of pirate crews. And for a lot of unlucky ones doesn't.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Easy trick I like to use:

If you want to upload an image, but WorstGen won't accept the image source, do this:
1. Download the image
2. upload the image of Twitter (if you don't want to flood your friends' timelines with pics, you can change the box that's next to your profile pic that says "Everyone" to a closed circle, so only you can see the post)
3. Now just upload the Twitter Image to WorstGen

A lot easier than looking for sources that work, I got so sick of being unable to use the fucking Wiki pictures, that I came up with this runaround. Someone with better tech advice could probably come up with something better, though.
use imgbb or discord
:kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

:endthis:

The entire story and piracy takes are based on one's man view of an adventure type story.

It's not about being "real". If it were, Most of them would've died already, and not even due to Luffy's fault.
:suresure:

But jumping off some colossal waterfall just because you got instantly triggered by an irrelevant "rival" is pretty dumb.
And for that, he deserved to get his ass whopped and locked in a cage.
:kayneshrug:
I know it's not real, but in the crew alone you have characters that would be much more fit to lead. Of course it's not going to happen because for the story Oda wants to tell, you need to have a crazy kid like Luffy as captain.

He also punched a celestial dragon and it didn't end up good for the crew
:endthis:
Luffy was the only reason the crew got two year gap and were saved by Kuma and Rayleigh despite punching the celestial dragon(which was the right thing to do btw, really shows how free, unbothered Luffy is just like a pirate, all others worst generation members were cowards masquerading as pirates). His father’s friend Kuma helped saved the crew, Rayleigh helped them because he was impressed with Luffy and Luffy’s dream and was thankful Luffy saved Hatchan life.
In conclusion Luffy’s past actions help him gain allies for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.