Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Solis was probably the user i interacted with the most in this forum. I just wish he would have said something about leaving, so i could apologize for all the trolling and jokes i did. Solis, if you're somehow reading this, Good luck on your life man. And maybe comeback sometime if you feel like it. I'll be here to discuss Humanity and society and Onepiece and anime and manga with you.
Awwwwwwww

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We are the only fuji fans on this forum

How does any top tier handle 50 meteors raining on them

:pepebusi:
Imagine the power needed to pull meteors whenever you want from space and make them fall in seconds? They would have to move at or faster than the speed of light which is impossible since they have mass.
Fujitora is so strong he breaks the laws of physics.:stealthblack:

The most impressive part of Fujitora's meteors is the fucker locates them from space. This guy basically has planet level CoO.
Imagine the power needed to pull meteors whenever you want from space and make them fall in seconds? They would have to move at or faster than the speed of light which is impossible since they have mass.
Fujitora is so strong he breaks the laws of physics.:stealthblack:
This is only a fraction of Fuji greatness

He will have Top tier Advanced Armament and Advanced Conqueror's too
:goyea:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The life of a WG user:

step 1: "Hi I’m new and I can’t wait to discuss and share some theories with you guys <3"

step 2: "I’m gonna wank my fav characters and troll the opposing fandom 😈 I’m so cool"

step 3: "Some brain cells died after all the trolling… Who am I? What’s my purpose in life?"

four different directions after step 3

direction 1: "fuoplnswweopmsawwo error weoplseioopp"

direction 2: "That’s it, I’m too old for this shit. I will distance my self from power lvl discussions and toxicity. I will have great time and chill."

direction 3: "I will never give up. I’ve lost some brain cells but I will still troll around and spam countless threads"

direction 4 : "I will never be the same again… Madness is now a part of my personality and I will probably get banned some times"
You forgot the part where their trolling/weirdness permanently shapes how people view them, so they rage quit the forum cause no one takes them seriously anymore

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is only a fraction of Fuji greatness

He will have Top tier Advanced Armament and Advanced Conqueror's too
:goyea:
His meteors also reach the surface of the planet which means when he pulls them from space they are much bigger but some get destroyed on entry.
Either that or he uses gravity to distort space and teleport the meteors whenever he wants which is some marvel shit.

Yeah...

I can guarantee that Fuji is gonna get nerfed to hell and back. In fact, his meteors aren't even that impressive. Dressrosa Law and Doffy dealt with them just fine. And while his coo is impressive, the meteor pulling has more to do with his DF than his coo imo.

I like fuji. But oda has a way of fumbling with hyped characters when it comes to their ultimate showdowns. So get ready for it Admiral fandom, Lest you end up like certain other fandoms. :pepecorn:

The life of a WG user:

step 1: "Hi I’m new and I can’t wait to discuss and share some theories with you guys <3"

step 2: "I’m gonna wank my fav characters and troll the opposing fandom 😈 I’m so cool"

step 3: "Some brain cells died after all the trolling… Who am I? What’s my purpose in life?"

four different directions after step 3

direction 1: "fuoplnswweopmsawwo error weoplseioopp"

direction 2: "That’s it, I’m too old for this shit. I will distance my self from power lvl discussions and toxicity. I will have great time and chill."

direction 3: "I will never give up. I’ve lost some brain cells but I will still troll around and spam countless threads"

direction 4 : "I will never be the same again… Madness is now a part of my personality and I will probably get banned some times"
wow :josad:
im scared whats gonna happen to me here :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.