Status
Not open for further replies.
bluds spreading misinformation and a lot, also said it was addiction at the start and doesnt take into the account of trauma
masturbation is ok
They say that these studies are inconclusive. The fact is, reduced risk of prostate cancer is like THE biggest positive that people say about masturbation. And that is a false claim. That other studies have different results is an indication that the first study was not conclusive and shouldn't be taken as a fact.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
They say that these studies are inconclusive. The fact is, reduced risk of prostate cancer is like THE biggest positive that people say about masturbation. And that is a false claim. That other studies have different results is an indication that the first study was not conclusive and shouldn't be taken as a fact.
the biggest positive is releasing dopamine
also its 2:30am and im too tired for this shit

Masturbation is fine, and nofap is dumb as shit imo

the biggest positive is releasing dopamine
also its 2:30am and im too tired for this shit
No. You will stay here and chat with me. :pepestrike:

Do you know how addictions happen? That's right. When someone uses drugs or masturbates, the body releases dopamine. And people chase this dopamine rush, which then leads to addiction down the line. But regular sex isn't affected by this because other chemicals are released alongside dopamine during sex. That is important. So, get your duck wet is all i'm saying :jordanmf:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
It's fine for people with self control. I don't think teenagers are known for their self control. I just don't want seatonnes to end up as an addict the rest of his life :josad:
lmao i have self control, i would rather chat shit on wg or discord then masturbate
:seriously:
you dont know peoples experiences my actual mental age is a lot different
Post automatically merged:

Status
Not open for further replies.