MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Sanji fans when they don't got match up the wanted : Its okay he will foughting someone stronger next arc :finally:

Zoro fans when they dont got match up they wanted : Make cringey fan art and spamming the same line 3 letters over and over in every thread

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I apologize for my behavior last night, I wasn't in the best "mental state". So please don't hold what I posted, whatever it actually was cause I don't remember, against me

Post automatically merged:

Not sure. But it couldn't have been coherent. Mr Jim Beam did most of the talking :kobeha:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
I apologize for my behavior last night, I wasn't in the best "mental state". So please don't hold what I posted, whatever it actually was cause I don't remember, against me

Not sure. But it couldn't have been coherent. Mr Jim Beam did most of the talking :kobeha:
Those messages look funny af
:kobeha:
also atleast you dont act drunk or constantly get drunk

Did you hack my account?
I would never write something like this
My bet was on TAC though
:pepeanger:
Waiting is gay
Be straight and drop the spoilers
Don’t forget, pussy's are like clouds and assholes are like pipes

Short summary, thanks to "Sir" Steven Bobby

- Zoro finds the ancient fruit encyclopedia but was looking for the bathroom
- He doesn't realize what he has in his hands but realizes he has no toilet paper
- Vice Admiral Dalmatian arrives from one of the Navy ships nearby and stops Zoro from finishing, but Zoro has already used the Toki Fruit info page
- Cut to the situation in Marijoa, the 5 Elders say something to a figure in the dim light at Pangea Castle, but it is not Imu
- We can't see him well, but he has the same laugh as Doflamingo
- The chapter ends with the mysterious character, he says he is there on behalf of the Cross Guild and has no time to waste because he knows their "treasure"