Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Sanji fans when they don't got match up the wanted : Its okay he will foughting someone stronger next arc :finally:

Zoro fans when they dont got match up they wanted : Make cringey fan art and spamming the same line 3 letters over and over in every thread

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I apologize for my behavior last night, I wasn't in the best "mental state". So please don't hold what I posted, whatever it actually was cause I don't remember, against me

Post automatically merged:

Not sure. But it couldn't have been coherent. Mr Jim Beam did most of the talking :kobeha:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I apologize for my behavior last night, I wasn't in the best "mental state". So please don't hold what I posted, whatever it actually was cause I don't remember, against me

Not sure. But it couldn't have been coherent. Mr Jim Beam did most of the talking :kobeha:
Those messages look funny af
:kobeha:
also atleast you dont act drunk or constantly get drunk

Did you hack my account?
I would never write something like this
My bet was on TAC though
:pepeanger:
Waiting is gay
Be straight and drop the spoilers
Don’t forget, pussy's are like clouds and assholes are like pipes

Short summary, thanks to "Sir" Steven Bobby

- Zoro finds the ancient fruit encyclopedia but was looking for the bathroom
- He doesn't realize what he has in his hands but realizes he has no toilet paper
- Vice Admiral Dalmatian arrives from one of the Navy ships nearby and stops Zoro from finishing, but Zoro has already used the Toki Fruit info page
- Cut to the situation in Marijoa, the 5 Elders say something to a figure in the dim light at Pangea Castle, but it is not Imu
- We can't see him well, but he has the same laugh as Doflamingo
- The chapter ends with the mysterious character, he says he is there on behalf of the Cross Guild and has no time to waste because he knows their "treasure"

Status
Not open for further replies.