Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I thought we would have scans by 12/25 for 1000, has it been pushed further?
We can't have scans for 1000th so early.

Today is 15th December (Tuesday as per my time zone) and we will get spoiler for 999 most likely Today and chapter around Friday.

Next week is off.

So Spoiler of 1000th should come around 29th December with chapter around 2nd jan and then there will be a break again.

That's the schedule.

But 1000th Spoiler is tricky. If leaked earlier than 29th december then we will share but don't keep hope much. Prepare for the Worst

Today is 15th December (Tuesday as per my time zone) and we will get spoiler for 999 most likely Today and chapter around Friday.

Next week is off.

So Spoiler of 1000th should come around 29th December with chapter around 2nd jan and then there will be a break again.

That's the schedule.

But 1000th Spoiler is tricky. If leaked earlier than 29th december then we will share but don't keep hope much. Prepare for the Worst
Ahh I see. Thank you for your contributions :finally:

Next week is off.

That's the schedule.

Last year, 967 was going to release officially on 6th Jan. but leaked on 26th Dec.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Next week is off.

That's the schedule.

1000 spoilers could be out anywhere from Christmas day to new year's. Shit changes every year.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
1000 spoilers could be out anywhere from Christmas day to new year's. Shit changes every year.
Because every year schedule is different.

This year spoiler day comes around 29th. Online chapter would be around 1st Jan and official around 4th Jan.

That's the schedule.

Early leaks can't be predicted.. it's not something concrete because it's risky.

If you get one good but if you don't then you have your schedule.

All I am saying is don't rely on early leaks.

However, rest assured that 1000th spoiler would be available before 2020 ends

Status
Not open for further replies.