Status
Not open for further replies.
like you candybois started saying king=queen the moment sanji said ''leave the dino to me''
But that the gap between King and Queen isn't big is just a fact

I can't wait to see thread like that:

"B-But.. King nEg diFfEd Sanji ok, he was never comparable to Queen, candybois are delusional, Who's Who is Queen's rival :risitasad:"

Created by the same people who were saying Page One vs Sanji rematch :suresure: :suresure: :suresure:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But that the gap between King and Queen isn't big is just a fact

I can't wait to see thread like that:

"B-But.. King nEg diFfEd Sanji ok, he was never comparable to Queen, candybois are delusional, Who's Who is Queen's rival :risitasad:"

Created by the same people who were saying Page One vs Sanji rematch :suresure: :suresure: :suresure:
the gap between them is massive hence why sanji can put up a fight against queen but he got neg diffed by king

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The moment Zoro clashes with King is the moment people here start to argue that King is on par with Kaido
No. The moment Zoro clashes with King is the moment we will multiply Oda hate train by 200% because making 100% power Zoro fighting King after the rooftop makes 0 fucking sense.

Literally, no one aside from @Paperchampion23 wants Zoro vs King after the roof.

Zoro vs King before the roof was cool. Not after what Zoro achieved.

To add more. King's portrayal is fucking lackluster. He kicked Queen Mama Chanter and become a shadow of his former self. No hype, no Haki hype no nothing. Background Commander.

Oda ruined King. If Oda decides that the same King who got handled by Izo and Marco actually have advCoA and CoC it just proves how stupid and inconsistent his writing is.

And? It's still a Sanji fan who acts like King = Kaidou, and yet you people still claim Zoro fans bad :usoprice:
But there are these kinds of fans on both fandoms, no problem with that. I believe most Zoro fans would be happy with Zoro vs King, but at the same time they believe Zoro is killing Kaido for good or atleast fighting him again, if this gets debunked it doesn't make them look like clowns, the same way there were good argues for Sanji vs King, it just doesn't mean it was going to happen, but at the same time some of these guys were cheapy downplaying/slandering Queen, in the same way some Zoro fans do with King, or just wanking them to the highest levels.
Thats what ends up making them look like clowns.

Honestly, at some point soon i think there is going to be a break in the fighting. Not that the fighting will stop, but that once:

- Zoro vs King is set up
- We know where Marco is going
- We see Yamato vs Kaido
- We see Luffy recover
- See Black Maria go down for now

The scenes will Jump to a lot of the non-strawhat related events, namely:

- Law/Kid vs BM
- Killer vs Hawkins
- Drake vs Apoo
- Raizo vs Fukurokuju
- Orochi's whereabouts
- What is going to happen to Hiyori
- All scabbard updates

Biggest question I have right now is if Jack is going to defeat Inu. If that happens, guaranteed someone from the crew is getting a 2nd fight or Yamato will after losing to Kaido. Either that or maybe even Chopperjiji somehow gives Chopper a new crazy form that puts him toe to toe with Jack. Either way, I still doubt Inu's victory here, which paints the question of who will take over then.

I really want Usopp to also do something. No formal upgrades. No big moments. No sogeking return. No Haki display again. The dude needs something. As does Chopper.

This sort of aligns with the fact that I don't truly believe the F6 are down, only because the 4 that are currently down have been transitioned away from before we can even see their unconscious bodies on the floor. Usopp surpassing a brute like Page 1 is so far up his alley that I feel like it is entirely warranted, even if it's just another chapter. I do still think more chapters with them are coming, however soon idk

But there are these kinds of fans on both fandoms, no problem with that. I believe most Zoro fans would be happy with Zoro vs King, but at the same time they believe Zoro is killing Kaido for good or atleast fighting him again, if this gets debunked it doesn't make them look like clowns, the same way there were good argues for Sanji vs King, it just doesn't mean it was going to happen, but at the same time some of these guys were cheapy downplaying/slandering Queen, in the same way some Zoro fans downplay King.
Thats what makes them look bad.
I don't care about that shit. I only care about that asshole statement that once Zoro fights King, Zoro fans will start to hyping up King = Kaidou, while that is Sanji fans' speciality.

Early spoilers next week?
Maybe. Magazine breaks generally mean the magazine is printed earlier to where the Korean guy may have access to spoilers tomorrow, as with Golden Week/New Years.

However sourcing seems to indicate that this is different from Redon or anyone else, so if we get spoilers tomorrow, we probably won't get Redons summary or spoiler pics until the following week.

I don't care about that shit. I only care about that asshole statement that once Zoro fights King, Zoro fans will start to hyping up King = Kaidou, while that is Sanji fans' speciality.
Most of them don't actually believe these things, it's just for the sake of pissing off and somehow looking better than the other fandom :suresure:

That King and Queen are close in power, thats most likely a fact and there are several argues to sustain that, the same way they were presented as stronger than Jack.
Anything out of this is just headcanons and delusional fandom war

Status
Not open for further replies.