Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The moment Zoro clashes with King is the moment we will multiply Oda hate train by 200% because making 100% power Zoro fighting King after the rooftop makes 0 fucking sense.

Literally, no one aside from @Paperchampion23 wants Zoro vs King after the roof.

Zoro vs King before the roof was cool. Not after what Zoro achieved.

To add more. King's portrayal is fucking lackluster. He kicked Queen Mama Chanter and become a shadow of his former self. No hype, no Haki hype no nothing. Background Commander.

Oda ruined King. If Oda decides that the same King who got handled by Izo and Marco actually have advCoA and CoC it just proves how stupid and inconsistent his writing is.
Wanting and expecting are 2 different things lol. I still think giving him a 1v1 swordsman fight is the way to go though. Frankly his attacks against Kaido were boring, because all Kaido did was take the attacks and survive them. He's also not a swordsman with sword techniques that can match Zoro anyway. The matchup just isn't the same imo

Leave the brawling to Luffy. Zoro's fights deserve swordsmanship finesse and very few landing blows to determine a victory. Luffys attacks were far more entertaining to me against Kaido because that's just how Luffy's fights work: constant barrages of back and forth attacks between him and his opponent.

Zoro has the increased danger of using swords, so having that risk means a more complicated fight overall, imo of course.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Because it obviously means Queen can keep up with Luffy, cuz King supposedly neg diffed Sanji and he is not comparable to King (according to some people). This may seem dumb to you, in the same way saying that King "neG diffEd" Sanji to argue that King isn't even comparable to Queen is complete bs.
queen was so insignificant to zoro and luffy that oda even made a gag where they ignore him even though zoro was right beside him

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
"Downplaying". No I don't pander, that's the difference
It is downplaying tho and you know this.

King's portrayal is so fucking bad that it makes me sick you even have the audacity to speak like if Zoro would benefit from this fight. Take into consideration that Zoro will be back to 100% and King is nothing but false hype at current time.

Shit i remember Chrono used to say that beating a commander 1v1 is a better feat than fighting 2 Yonkou in a 2v5
Now Zoro is 1v1-ing a Commander while having feats against 2 Yonkou, he's somehow still equal to Sanji who only 1v1 a commander and have no feats against Yonkous :milaugh:
If Sanji fights Queen and Zoro fights King with basicly the same difficulty, it means they are overall close, it doesn't need to rely on "But Sanji didn't fought against Kaido, he can't wield Enma, he can't scar Kaido" for them to be atleast close in strength. Sanji and Zoro were never focused on having the same attributes and specialization, i doubt anyone but Sanji would be able to save Momonosuke with such ease for example, the same way anyone but Zoro will leave a scar on Kaido, Luffy didn't do anything of that, and it doesn't mean the Luffy>Zoro>Sanji will suddenly change because of that.

Thats just another delusional fanboy tactic cuz they can't accept what has been established long ago. And thats cuz the arc isn't even over and lots of things may end up happening.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž

King's portrayal is so fucking bad that it makes me sick you even have the audacity to speak like if Zoro would benefit from this fight. Take into consideration that Zoro will be back to 100% and King is nothing but false hype at current time.
queen barely has any portrayal either good or bad he is a blank slate, oda can do whatever he wants with him.
Watch him use adv coc against zoro.
Post automatically merged:

people have been saying king and queen are equal since the bounty of queen got revealed
The zoro fan is going candyboi again

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Biggest question I have right now is if Jack is going to defeat Inu. If that happens, guaranteed someone from the crew is getting a 2nd fight or Yamato will after losing to Kaido. Either that or maybe even Chopperjiji somehow gives Chopper a new crazy form that puts him toe to toe with Jack. Either way, I still doubt Inu's victory here, which paints the question of who will take over then.
i think the anime forshadowed the death of inu. after the scene where kinemon gets extremely lucky with the "tokage" guess, we see him saying that he might die. only kiku, ashura doji and inu responded to that by saying stuff. and what do you know? ashura is toast, kiku's been cut down and kinemon got the bonk of the century and was skewered by kaido. here's the clip:
(from 1:30).

so someone's gotta deal with jack.

The problem is, you care way too much about a fictional character and his portrayal at all. This also goes for King. Nothing I can say but wait, as I've always said for literally every argument I've made.

My thought process has nothing to even do with portrayal. It has to do with dialogue and intent on the story. Zoro has made no mention to go back to Kaido, and thus I have zero reason to believe he will. In fact I have more reason to believe he won't since he's stated to leave Kaido to Luffy and was the person who suggested to go the Performance Floor anyway.

I could care less if Zoro 1 shots King for "portrayal". My point is that the story at this point has him lined up to be a player on the performance floor, not the rooftop

But there are these kinds of fans on both fandoms, no problem with that. I believe most Zoro fans would be happy with Zoro vs King, but at the same time they believe Zoro is killing Kaido for good or atleast fighting him again, if this gets debunked it doesn't make them look like clowns, the same way there were good argues for Sanji vs King, it just doesn't mean it was going to happen, but at the same time some of these guys were cheapy downplaying/slandering Queen, in the same way some Zoro fans do with King, or just wanking them to the highest levels.
Thats what ends up making them look like clowns.
They are not Fandom or something . Just haters. There is big difference between these terms.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
The problem is, you care way too much about a fictional character and his portrayal at all. This also goes for King. Nothing I can say but wait, as I've always said for literally every argument I've made.

My thought process has nothing to even do with portrayal. It has to do with dialogue and intent on the story. Zoro has made no mention to go back to Kaido, and thus I have zero reason to believe he will. In fact I have more reason to believe he won't since he's stated to leave Kaido to Luffy and was the person who suggested to go the Performance Floor anyway.

I could care less if Zoro 1 shots King for "portrayal". My point is that the story at this point has him lined up to be a player on the performance floor, not the rooftop
Because he was out. Let's see what he says / does when he gets up.

queen was so insignificant to zoro and luffy that oda even made a gag where they ignore him even though zoro was right beside him
Dude , as far as I know , medicine have not explored brain transport. But everytime I read your post, I believe they found. Birds brain should have transferred you.

if it's so insignificant, whom zoro pissed off and activated the first official CoC ?

stupidity must have a limit. don't they castrate you?

Dude , as far as I know , medicine have not explored brain transport. But everytime I read your post, I believe they found. Birds brain should have transferred you.

if it's so insignificant, whom zoro pissed off and activated the first official CoC ?

stupidity must have a limit. don't they castrate you?
What the fuck are you saying? :kaidowhat:
Post automatically merged:

Queens โ€œpresenceโ€ didnโ€™t even register. For all we know Zoro and Luffy thought he was a Gifter

Status
Not open for further replies.