Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Imagine a guy who can neg diff zoro and then that same guy goes on to be defeated by sanji.
Imagine the humiliation we Zbois would go through.
This is literally what we are getting with King but we will get to humiliate them.

ZKK will happen without taking away shine from the Luffy. Luffy will get his hero moment on Kaido too.

If your bullshit take had any significance Oda would never write Zoro blocking Hakai and putting a scar on Kaido.
And once again, I have to spell it out for you because you can't read: ZKK isn't Zoro vs Kaido Round 2.

1 doesn't have to happen without the other. In fact, neither has to happen at all. Zoro scarring Kaido means jack shit for anything you think is going to happen lol. It literally has no support anywhere. If ZKK happens, it doesn't have to be the result of Zoro fighting Kaido again at all.

You are the same person who shits on Oda's writing weekly, yet assumes Oda will follow your headcanon aka "Seth's impeccable writing":kaidowhat:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
And once again, I have to spell it out for you because you can't read: ZKK isn't Zoro vs Kaido Round 2.

1 doesn't have to happen without the other. In fact, neither has to happen at all. Zoro scarring Kaido means jack shit for anything you think is going to happen lol. It literally has no support anywhere. If ZKK happens, it doesn't have to be the result of Zoro fighting Kaido again at all.

You are the same person who shits on Oda's writing weekly, yet assumes Oda will follow your headcanon aka "Seth's impeccable writing":kaidowhat:
I will spell it out for you too.

Zoro's round 2 is not fucking weak ass half dead King who is handled by healer.

It doesn't really matter if Zoro fights King or not, lol.
You guys are fighting over something irrelevant.

The true debate is whether he will kill Kaido after this Onigashima stuff is over.
This 2x suffering of Hakkai consequence doesn't match the reward of a win over King.
So it's yet another thing that's likely being saved for the very end of the arc, along with the Ryuma reenactment in the Flower Capital and the blackening of Enma.

Status
Not open for further replies.