Status
Not open for further replies.
"He doesn't need to. Realistically speaking, can probably blitz and one-shot Queen with Ashura or even Shishi Sonson, off of scaling." This was you on the whole Zoro vs King + Queen question.
You actually can argue for a direct hit.

You need to realise that Zoro is not a brawler. There's a reason why 90% of his fights end in one-hit. Because swords are just that lethal. If the opponent isn't able to defend and takes a direct hit, they die.

I think Queen can survive SSSS with his defenses if he can react. Asura is the only attack which I think can cleave a commander through CoA and whatnot. That, and maybe Sanzen Sekai.

Lance straight up posted a gif with the name sanji on it
The only 3 I see are

- Donald boner aura
- Vince McMahon reaction gif
- Wings pic

Other than that I don't see much, but the last one is pretty telling that it's the "Wings" (i.e. sandmans interpretation of it being both Zoro and Sanji) or probably just something strictly related to King. I'm assuming the former though for now, makes sense to hype Zoro and Sanji fighting King and Queen in one chapter

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
The only 3 I see are

- Donald boner aura
- Vince McMahon reaction gif
- Wings pic

Other than that I don't see much, but the last one is pretty telling that it's the "Wings" (i.e. sandmans interpretation of it being both Zoro and Sanji) or probably just something strictly related to King. I'm assuming the former though for now, makes sense to hype Zoro and Sanji fighting King and Queen in one chapter
Its there man trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.