Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake killed Sanji rest in hell
That's just drawn in black cause the leg is too small to draw details on it..

Sanji was indeed folding Jabra for most of the fight, though before Sanji used Diable Jambe the remaining 4 consecutive attacks were Jabra overpowering him..

I'm not talking about hereditary genes, Sanji's modified genes with Germa's science..

Yeah sure use whatever bullshit excuse to deny it, the leg isn't even that small oda just willingly colored it

And yeah about the 4 attacks they weren't empowering him, but they did so some damage

And sanji isn't confirmed to be modified yet

Yeah sure use whatever bullshit excuse to deny it, the leg isn't even that small oda just willingly colored it

And yeah about the 4 attacks they weren't empowering him, but they did so some damage

And sanji isn't confirmed to be modified yet
How you suppose to tell its his foot if its not in black and yes its small.. There's no instance of Hardening being used in the series in an ambiguous way its always clear.. Sanji fans desparate for Sanji to have hardening for some reason when Sanji has better CoO than Zoro..

The point is Jabra had the advantage before Sanji went Diable Jambe..

Yeah, well its better than Lunarian dna...

Yeah I was definitely thinking and it was CoO related too. Maybe it's a Samurai thing and ideally it's the reason why they can cut fire too? And thus it's gonna come up again and be clutch vs King? Idk if Mihawk has it and should have it, I think he should but it would be cool if Zoro knew something that Mihawk doesn't in relation to swordsmanship?

There's still a lot of unexplained things in OP too so there is hope indeed as you said ofc. I can't remember the Kaku moment, was haki mentioned back then? He deflected Shi Shi Son Son or something? I barely remember that fight now...I definitely need to rewatch/reread it lol.

:josad:

:zorothink:
Yea he deflected shishi son son.. I put haki in quotations for a reason lol
Post automatically merged:

Its complicated, but fine alhamdulilah bro

Hope you're doing well too.

Not keen on Mihawk dying especially in that way but I don't think it's impossible for it to happen either. I have feared that it might in exactly the same you described too. I swear if Mihawk can't handle an invisible opponent for some stupid reason or dies to a cheap trick/hostage scenario with Perona or so, I'm gonna be fucking pissed lol.
BB pirates gonna gang up on him like they did with whitebeard

Status
Not open for further replies.