Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
What do you mean it was meaningless ? It's build up towards giving him more reason to jump alongside Zoro to save her, the way same build up was done on Zoro's side.
nah he would have jumped in either way toko has a bigger bond with zoro since she asked him to stay with her and hiyori forever.:kayneshrug:

nah he would have jumped in either way toko has a bigger bond with zoro since she asked him to stay with her and hiyori forever.:kayneshrug:

I mean Oda literally makes a point to have Sanji remember their interaction before he saves her

I'm not arguing that Sanji became Toko's best friend in the world, i'm arguing that Oda did the work to have them interact and build a bond prior to that on Sanji's side as well.

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
I mean Oda literally makes a point to have Sanji remember their interaction before he saves her

I'm not arguing that Sanji becaome Toko's best friend in the world, i'm arguing Oda did the work to have them interact and build a bond prior to that on Sanji's side as well.
so did robin and usopp

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
Sanji recognized her first, and he moved to save her alongside Zoro :goyea:
of course he did who else would move in to save her, usopp? Oda needed his zoro and sanji reunion,toko's relationship with sanji is the same she has with robin and usopp

I'm not arguing that Sanji became Toko's best friend in the world, i'm arguing that Oda did the work to have them interact and build a bond prior to that on Sanji's side as well.
C'mon man, don't be the typical Sanji stan that grasps at straws
You're better than this

:lawsigh:

of course he did who else would move in to save her, usopp? Oda needed his zoro and sanji reunion,toko's relationship with sanji is the same she has with robin and usopp
C'mon man, don't be the typical Sanji stan that grasps at straws
You're better than this

:lawsigh:

:kaidowhat:

I never said they have an incredible relationship. I just said Oda did some work to have them interact prior to Sanji seeing this girl he knew, that he gave some food to and made him laugh, almost get killed by the piece of shit Orochi.

I have no idea what there's to argue about here. How the fuck is this a point of contention ?

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
:kaidowhat:

I never said they have an incredible relationship. I just said Oda did some work to have them interact prior to Sanji seeing this girl he knew, that he gave some food to and made him laugh, almost get killed by the piece of shit Orochi.

I have no idea what there's to argue about here. How the fuck is this a point of contention ?
and the point is sanji's moment is no bigger than robin's moment of saving otoko. Sanji once again getting paired with the lesser SHs

Status
Not open for further replies.